Author Topic: Complete List of the Many Questions Surrounding Seth Rich’s Unsolved Murder  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Debbie Wasserman's brother is the Assistant US Attorney in DC, where Seth Rich was murdered and investigators were told to stand down.
The question is why the investigators were told to stand down. That has the odor of Obstruction of Justice about it. Instead of getting anyone to believe that it was a botched robbery without any real evidence that robbery was involved, shutting down an active investigation smells more like a cover-up, whether of the murder, or of other activities by the deceased and/or associates that might be disclosed during such an investigation.
It is disingenuous to do so, unless the idea is to allow people given to speculation rope to run with so the claim can be made of "conspiracy theory" no matter what theory (true or otherwise) might be produced. If enough such scenarios are generated, the truth could be as easily decried as the fictions, along with them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

Police only alerted my brother in law about the possible discovery of his sister's remains after a half dozen nutcases came forward claiming to be her when a story about the serial killer who murdered her hit the news. In reality she had been dead within a few days of her late 70s disappearance.

And it's also used to trip up suspects.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn