Author Topic: Maxine Waters: American Public ‘Getting Weary’ That Trump Not Impeached Yet  (Read 1244 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters: American Public ‘Getting Weary’ That Trump Not Impeached Yet

by Pam Key28 May 20176,131

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said the public was “getting weary” that Democrats have not done enough to begin the process of impeaching President Donald Trump.

Partial transcript as follows:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/28/maxine-waters-american-public-getting-weary-that-trump-not-impeached-yet/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:53:07 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

I love her James Brown wig.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Red Right Videos
May 29, 2017

Maxine Waters believes that we, the people, are “getting weary” that Donald Trump has yet to be impeached, specially she thinks that we, the people, believe Democrats haven’t done enough to begin the process… boy she couldn’t be more wrong.

And seriously… she needs to get off this “impeachment” kick. He’s done nothing to actually warrant it.

(more and video at link)
http://redrightvideos.com/maxine-waters-thinks-public-weary-trump-not-yet-impeached/

Yet more insanity from the 'crazy Congresswoman of Cali'. This woman lives in her own little world somewhere in outer space.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Some people are weary that she keeps getting reelected in her nonsense Leftist district.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Maxine Waters Thinks

Now, that's funny!

Wingnut

If James Brown had hair Max would be wearing it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The weirdest part of the video is all of her arguments for impeachment. Of course, I realize that she is crazy and possibly retarded, so I do not expect her to understand what I am saying. But so many top lawyers in the country, as well as officials in the FBI/CIA, have all said that even IF everything Maxine is saying is true there is still no 'crime'. Nothing she has said, whether it is true or not, is criminal. So even if she finds some 'smoking gun' that proves her case, which is highly doubtful, she still has no cause for impeachment.

As I said, her mental condition prevents her from understanding this, but I would think that someone, or some group of people, in the Democrat Party would hold an intervention of some kind. They need to explain to her that she is making a fool out of herself and making a fool of her Party. And she is too STUPID to even know it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

That photo is from PBS (Public Broadcasting) which needs deep cuts.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

I'm getting very weary of Maxine Waters.  Maxine Waters is an ass!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxdluNk-unc

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Repeating myself from another thread here.

How about we just Expel HER instead?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_from_the_United_States_Congress

Process leading to expulsion

Presently, the disciplinary process begins when a resolution to expel or censure a Member is referred to the appropriate committee. In the House, this is the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct (House Ethics Committee); in the Senate, this is the Select Committee on Ethics (Senate Ethics Committee).

The committee may then ask other Representatives or Senators to come forward with complaints about the Member under consideration or may initiate an investigation into the Member's actions. Sometimes Members may refer a resolution calling for an investigation into a particular Member or matter that may lead to the recommendation of expulsion or censure.

Rule XI (Procedures of committees and unfinished business) of the Rules of the House of Representatives state that the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct can investigate allegations that a Member violated "any law, rule, regulation, or other standard of conduct applicable to the conduct of such Member... in the performance of his duties or the discharge of his responsibilities". The Senate Select Committee on Ethics has the same jurisdiction. The committee may then report back to their whole chamber as to its findings and recommendations for further actions.

When an investigation is launched by either committee, an investigatory subcommittee will be formed. Once the investigatory subcommittee has collected evidence, talked to witnesses, and held an adjudicatory hearing it will vote on whether the Member is found to have committed the specific actions and then will vote on recommendations. If expulsion is the recommendation then the subcommittee's report will be referred to the full House of Representatives or Senate where Members may vote to accept, reject, or alter the report's recommendation. Voting to expel requires the concurrence of two-thirds of the members present and voting.[citation needed]
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com