Author Topic: Best Outdoor Activities for Staying in Shape in 2017  (Read 747 times)

rangerrebew

Best Outdoor Activities for Staying in Shape in 2017
« on: May 28, 2017, 12:23:18 pm »
Best Outdoor Activities for Staying in Shape in 2017
By Rachael Rettner, Senior Writer | May 27, 2017 12:12pm ET

In 2017, Live Science is bringing our readers a monthly series on personal health goals, with tips and tricks we've gathered from the many health experts we've interviewed. Each month, we'll focus on a different goal, and the goal for June is Get Outdoors to Stay in Shape. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to connect with other readers who are working toward these goals.

Jump to: January — Lose Weight | February — Eat Healthy | March — Start Exercising | April — Cope with Allergies | May — Protect Yourself from Sun and Heat

You may be wondering exactly where the first half of 2017 went, but if you still need to get in shape, don't fret — there's still time, and the balmy days of summer provide a great opportunity for exercising.

http://www.livescience.com/59288-best-outdoor-activities-exercise.html
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 12:24:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Best Outdoor Activities for Staying in Shape in 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 09:00:03 pm »
I've heard, any group sport at a nudist colony :tongue2:

Offline goatprairie

Re: Best Outdoor Activities for Staying in Shape in 2017
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 10:39:54 pm »
I've heard, any group sport at a nudist colony :tongue2:
Around my part of the country you'd get plenty of exercise in a nudist colony alright....but it wouldn't be from group sports. It would be from continually swatting the mosquitoes and biting flies that infest the area and who  like nothing more than zeroing in on overfed Wisconsinites with rolls of exposed flab.