Author Topic: Muslim Sues Little Caesars For Selling Him A Pepperoni Pizza That He Ordered  (Read 926 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Sues Little Caesars For Selling Him A Pepperoni Pizza That He Ordered

May 26, 2017| by Brian Anderson

I don’t eat seafood. It’s not a religious thing, I just don’t like eating anything that swims. To ensure that I never eat fish, I take the precaution of never ordering it from a restaurant. A Muslim man in Michigan who is forbidden by Islamic law to eat pork is suing Little Caesars because on two occasions he ordered and ate pepperoni pizzas. It seems like he could have avoided eating pork by not ordering it and then consuming it under his own freewill, but then he wouldn’t have a ridiculous and frivolous lawsuit.

The Detroit Free Press reports that on March 20, Muslim Mohamad Bazzi ordered a pepperoni pizza from a Little Caesars in Dearborn, MI. Along with his wife they began to eat the pizza when they got the inkling that perhaps the pepperoni was made out of pork. Bazzi says his wife used to be a Christian so she knows what pork tastes like. I bet she does.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/muslim-sues-little-caesars-for-selling-him-a-pepperoni-pizza-that-he-ordered
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 08:58:41 am by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I doubt there's any real pork in a little caesars pepperoni pizza. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:10:26 am by driftdiver »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Muslim Sues Little Caesars For Selling Him A Pepperoni Pizza That He Ordered

Watch the courts require pork warning labels and signs on anything containing so.  Just to appease this cult.

Wish about 50,000 people would send this f'er a can of Spam at his house.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Watch the courts require pork warning labels and signs on anything containing so.  Just to appease this cult.

You're joking, right? The aim is to stop the sale of pork, full stop. warning labels won't cut it.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You're joking, right? The aim is to stop the sale of pork, full stop. warning labels won't cut it.

Muzzies would like that, but that isn't going to happen.  As a half measure, I'm guessing  they will push to have businesses disclose which of  their product have pork.  Form of a warning sign.

Kind of like the peanut deal now for those who may be allergic. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Warning. This Pizza may contain trace elements of Ms. Piggy.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

Do you know how a Mexican cuts his pizza?

With Little Caesars.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

"Excuse me, sir! Do you have a moment to talk about the other white meat?!"
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Change the name of the franchise. Haram Pizzas!

Suckers are messing with iconic fare, there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Judge should award the price of the pizza and then hit him with court costs.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The reason moslems don't eat pork is that they consider it to be cannibalism.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online andy58-in-nh

@rangerrebew

A little bit of overkill, don't you think?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn