Author Topic: Watch Trump push passed Montenegro PM at NATO  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Watch Trump push passed Montenegro PM at NATO
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2017, 04:04:36 am »
President Trump's shove was 'inoffensive,' Montenegro prime minister says

Jessica Estepa , USA TODAY Published 8:38 a.m. ET May 26, 2017 | Updated 13 hours ago

The prime minister of Montenegro, who became the inadvertent star of a viral video of President Trump pushing him aside during a gathering of world leaders, called the incident "inoffensive."

“This was an inoffensive situation,” Montenegro's Dusko Markovic told reporters, according to the Washington Post. “I do not see it in any other way.”
Montenegro Prime Minister Dusko Markovic, center right,  .  .  .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/05/26/trumps-shove-was-inoffensive-montenegro-prime-minister-says/102184518/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2017, 04:10:25 am »
How does this event effect you on a day to day basis? Are that weak and feeble that you lose sleep over our President pushing an actual and dedicated Communist out of the way as some sort of assault on your well being?

If so you are a genuine loser.

POTUS is a ham, and runs over 5 yo's to get to a photo-op. 

Still how does that effect his ability to govern?  I give this a 9.6 out of 10 on the silly meter.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:11:03 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 04:18:11 am »
How does this event effect you on a day to day basis? Are that weak and feeble that you lose sleep over our President pushing an actual and dedicated Communist out of the way as some sort of assault on your well being?

Well, sh*t, Frank, why didn't he just body slam him? What kind of bleep would merely rudely push that commie aside? If you're going to represent punch-em-out America, get the d@mned job done right! What a slacker!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2017, 04:19:41 am »

That communist just happened to be in the way.  It didn't matter who it was he was going to be in front.  I found it quite hilarious actual.  A real show.

I'm going to watch that again.  He could win the pompous turd award.  Its so funny.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:27:39 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2017, 04:30:40 am »
That communist just happened to be in the way.  It didn't matter who it was he was going to be in front.  I found it quite hilarious actual.  A real show.

I'm going to watch that again.  He could win the pompous turd award.  Its so funny.

I need to send you a better video. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2017, 04:33:00 am »
I need to send you a better video.

Why?  Wasn't that Trump in the video shoving his way to the front?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.