Author Topic: Donald Rumsfeld schools ‘The View’ hosts, uses just 2 words to shut up Joy Behar on election win  (Read 1147 times)

rangerrebew

Donald Rumsfeld schools ‘The View’ hosts, uses just 2 words to shut up Joy Behar on election win
May 26, 2017 | Michael Dorstewitz | Print Article   

He found something that many previous guests had long sought without success — the off switch to her mouth.

Joy Behar, co-host on ABC’s “The View,” pummeled Donald Rumsfeld with a mantra that has become all-too-familiar for nearly seven months — that Hillary Clinton was the true victor of the 2016 presidential election because of her popular vote win.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/26/donald-rumsfeld-schools-view-hosts-uses-just-2-words-shut-joy-behar-election-win-495399

Clip via ABC’s “The View”

“Well, [Donald Trump] lost by more than three million votes in the popular vote,” Behar told the former secretary of defense, while admitting that “he won the electoral vote.”
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 03:37:08 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Offline rodamala

What the Hell is Rumsfeld doing on The View in the first place?  What?  They couldn't get Richard Simmons to come on?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I thought liberals considered him evil?   Perhaps they thought they'd be able to take advantage of him considering his age.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

rangerrebew

I thought liberals considered him evil?   Perhaps they thought they'd be able to take advantage of him considering his age.

Maybe they had Maxine Waters or Nazi Pelosi scheduled and they backed out.  In spite of the fact they hate capitalism, capitalism is the only chance that show has to survive.