Author Topic: Why 63 Million Trump Voters Will Never Leave Trump  (Read 767 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why 63 Million Trump Voters Will Never Leave Trump
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:44:51 pm »

Why 63 Million Trump Voters Will Never Leave Trump
Wayne Allyn Root
5/26/2017 12:01:00 AM -

The latest poll numbers are out. Rasmussen (the most accurate poll of the 2016 election) has Trump at 48 percent approval.

It's important to note that's just about the exact same place he was at when he was elected president- just under half the country supports him. Since we come out to vote in much higher numbers...and we have an electoral edge in Midwest battleground states...48 percent is all Trump needs to win re-election again.

Keep in mind that's after the two worst weeks in the history of modern presidents. That's after two weeks of the most biased, vicious, negative media coverage in modern history. That's after firing the FBI Director.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2017/05/26/why-63-million-trump-voters-will-never-leave-trump-n2331965
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Why 63 Million Trump Voters Will Never Leave Trump
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 03:37:52 pm »
Just my $.02, but I doubt Trump's support would ever drop below 30%, or those that voted for Trump with their heart and soul. No matter what he does, they're on board with him, come hell or high water. Even when they don't agree with him, they stay on board, because of his acumen at six dimensional chess.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 03:48:51 pm »
Just my $.02, but I doubt Trump's support would ever drop below 30%, or those that voted for Trump with their heart and soul. No matter what he does, they're on board with him, come hell or high water. Even when they don't agree with him, they stay on board, because of his acumen at six dimensional chess.

His floor is probably the same as Nixon's floor... I think it was in the 20's somewhere.

Offline anubias

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 03:55:17 pm »
His floor is probably the same as Nixon's floor... I think it was in the 20's somewhere.

And your elevator doesn't even go that high. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 03:55:35 pm »

Trump barely scratched out a win and should be thanking God that the democrats couldn't see the writing on the wall and went with Clinton come hell or high water.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 03:56:17 pm »
And your elevator doesn't even go that high.

Thanks for that intelligent rebuttal.