Author Topic: A heroine for our times: Trump should invite Polish Prime Minister to White House!  (Read 532 times)

rangerrebew

A heroine for our times: Trump should invite Polish Prime Minister to White House!

Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 26, 2017

If Donald Trump (the real Donald Trump ) is still a free man!, he should invite Beata Szydło to a meeting in the Oval Office followed by a lavish state dinner at the White House.

He would send a message to the wimps in Europe, to the cheapskates at NATO, and remind voters here of his promises to keep America safe (not to mention thrilling hardworking/patriotic Polish Americans!).

Did you know that RRW has a facebook page?  It has 44,000 likes and this simple message, as of this morning, has reached over 50,000 people.  I have to admit (and apologize) that I stink at commenting and responding to comments, but I truly appreciate all of you who forward my page to your friends.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/a-heroine-for-our-times-trump-should-invite-polish-prime-minister-to-white-house/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:11:06 pm by rangerrebew »