Author Topic: Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation To Protect Illegal Aliens  (Read 2417 times)

rangerrebew

Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation To Protect Illegal Aliens

May 24, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Denver Colorado is about to smell worse than piss-soaked shit-stained San Francisco. The city voted to essentially decriminalize public urination and defecation and the reason is as liberal as it gets. The city is now becoming a giant toilet to help protect illegal aliens from deportation. Denver is not only a sanctuary city for criminal immigrant scumbags but also now a sanctuary for human waste.

9 News reports that the Denver City Council voted to lessen the penalties for certain crimes including pissing, shitting, and whoring in public. Under the old law, these offenses were punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1000 fine. Under the new law, these disgusting acts will carry no fine whatsoever.

Here’s a fun list of things Denver will no longer consider to be a serious crime:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/denver-decriminalizes-public-defecation-to-protect-illegal-aliens
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 10:38:54 am by rangerrebew »

Offline rodamala

Re: Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation To Protect Illegal Aliens
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 02:10:26 pm »
What good is a city if you can't "piss, shit and whore in public" while smoking a big fat joint and being either an illegal immigrant or some Black Lies Matter SJW?

That list of decriminalized activities screams "give them the space they need" for BLM or other social "justice" activists to just take over the city.

I think someone needs to go to city hall, drop trou, and shit and piss right in front of the doorway.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 02:10:49 pm by rodamala »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 12:19:30 am »
Dat sure is gonna be a crappy public policy!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 12:30:24 am »
From the link, the Denver Mayor said:

“Together, we are sending a clear message that we will not sacrifice our values or bend to a broken immigration system. Over the past four months, the White House has issued a series of executive orders that have exacerbated our broken immigration system and have had a real impact on our community. I have heard from many who are rightfully concerned. Denver is committed to taking actions that will protect our people’s rights and keep our city safe, welcoming and open,” Hancock said.

I'm not sure how human crap in the street is considered "welcoming" in this day and age, but they might want to crank up the air freshener and close the windows...

Spring thaw is going to be a real hoot when the turds come out. Nothing like open sewers to show the world what a modern city can be.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 12:50:34 am »
Kinda crazy to me.

Smoke dope and crap in the streets....but don't you dare light up a cigarette.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 12:58:47 am »
True Coloradans - You know who you are - I am truly sorry for what these awful people continue to do to your home, hearth, and heritage. And I don't mean the wetbacks...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 01:28:35 pm »
True Coloradans - You know who you are - I am truly sorry for what these awful people continue to do to your home, hearth, and heritage. And I don't mean the wetbacks...

Hopefully there is still a huge difference between west slope and east slope Coloradans.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 01:35:19 pm »
You would think a simple solution would be in order. And I'm not not talking a Home Depot bucket on every street corner.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 04:52:51 pm »
Hopefully there is still a huge difference between west slope and east slope Coloradans.
Once you get to Silt or Rifle... Aspen is a tumor of liberalism there.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 04:55:15 pm »
The dopers are arriving in record numbers.  Housing prices are thru the roof as are rentals.
Too bad the Governor didn't have the brain to Just Say No.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 05:16:11 pm »
Once you get to Silt or Rifle... Aspen is a tumor of liberalism there.

I lived in Meeker through a couple of years of high school. Speaking of Aspen then involved phlegm.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 06:31:03 pm »
The dopers are arriving in record numbers.  Housing prices are thru the roof as are rentals.
Too bad the Governor didn't have the brain to Just Say No.
Lickinhooper, I mean, Hickenlooper? He signed the bill that made 30 round magazines illegal there, and drove Magpul mostly out of the State. They manufacture a line of firearms accessories and their magazines are fantastic. He's no genius.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 06:34:49 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 06:34:15 pm »
I lived in Meeker through a couple of years of high school. Speaking of Aspen then involved phlegm.
I worked between Rifle and Grand Junction in the early 90s on a couple of gas wells. Aspen was an eye opener. They were fighting having the lead-bearing soil dug out of subdivisions and replaced, at huge expense, an EPA thing. (Aspen was originally a silver and lead mining town). I guess NIMBY really applied there.

C S Lewis

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 07:00:39 pm »
Couple of years ago the nutso's got enough signatures to get a question on the ballot.
Should we have a committee formed to deal with space aliens if they arrive in Denver.
I kid you not.  These people weren't even embarrassed

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 07:27:41 pm »
Couple of years ago the nutso's got enough signatures to get a question on the ballot.
Should we have a committee formed to deal with space aliens if they arrive in Denver.
I kid you not.  These people weren't even embarrassed
If it didn't pass, they should try again...It might. *****rollingeyes*****

It used to be a pretty decent little cow town... :shrug:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 07:28:14 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 08:33:00 pm »
When will they decide to take all the homes and give them to illegals like they are trying to do in Germany? :smokin:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 08:48:14 pm »
When will they decide to take all the homes and give them to illegals like they are trying to do in Germany? :smokin:
I wonder how long it will take before people bail on dropping property values. Between the druggies, sex and sh*t in the streets, and press for English, A little more gangbanging and people should be headed for the hills. If that doesn't do it, they can always Section 8 the neighborhoods who hold out. 

C S Lewis

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 01:34:34 am »
Family lives in Denver.  Property values are skyrocketing.  Traffic, always heavy has become a nightmare.
Lots of construction down town.   Hard to believe it was the amazing cow town....way back when.
The Brown Palace has been sold......
Unemployment the lowest in the country at about 2+%

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 01:42:34 am »
Family lives in Denver.  Property values are skyrocketing.  Traffic, always heavy has become a nightmare.
Lots of construction down town.   Hard to believe it was the amazing cow town....way back when.
The Brown Palace has been sold......
Unemployment the lowest in the country at about 2+%

Californians moving in?

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 01:45:01 am »
Lot of CA folks moving in, bringing tons of dollars, forcing up the housing prices. 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 01:50:23 am »
Lot of CA folks moving in, bringing tons of dollars, forcing up the housing prices.

I've seen that movie before.