Author Topic: Sea level rise hysteria can be cured by looking at tide gauge data  (Read 584 times)

rangerrebew

Sea level rise hysteria can be cured by looking at tide gauge data

Scaremonger photos of inundation abound in our national news this week. Famous foreshore parks are gone, islands disappear, houses, picnic areas, racecourses, golf courses — all submerged. The water rolls in over Sydney’s Circular Quay, Melbourne’s Docklands, Brisbane Airport, Hindmarsh Island — swamped. Rooned. Today its the satellite photo, tomorrow it’ll be computer generated streetscapes; coming soon, the underwater documentary: Swimming in the Opera House.
Sea level rise, Perth, Fremantle, Australia.

This is a mocked up satellite pic of Perth, WA projecting how much ground we will lose.

If you live in these future washed out zones, email me. I’ll buy your house.

Compare the forecast two metre rise, to actual Tide Gauge Data for Fremantle since 1900 (Fremantle has the second longest record of sea level change in the Southern Hemisphere):

http://joannenova.com.au/2017/05/sea-level-rise-hysteria-can-be-cured-by-looking-at-tide-gauge-data/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 11:31:17 am by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Sea level rise hysteria can be cured by looking at tide gauge data
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 12:14:30 pm »
AGW scam can be best summed up by its change in nomenclature about 10 years ago.   Magically global warming became "climate change".  They knew this was a farce, and the world is pretty much on to this being a wealth re-distributuon scam.

My dying wish will be to see algore in jail for life.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 12:12:56 am »
Since AGW isn't based on facts, facts can't dispel it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 04:30:17 am »
Doggone it. It's so much more fun to watch:

888ohnoes

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis