Author Topic: Piers Morgan: Yes, American leaks are bloody annoying but the blame for missing the glaring red flags that should have identified the Manchester bomber before he could commit mass-murder lie much closer to home  (Read 326 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, American leaks are bloody annoying but the blame for missing the glaring red flags that should have identified the Manchester bomber before he could commit mass-murder lie much closer to home
By Piers Morgan for MailOnline
Published: 13:37 EDT, 25 May 2017 | Updated: 14:36 EDT, 25 May 2017

I didn’t think I could ever feel angrier than I did on Tuesday when I first heard an ISIS suicide bomber had deliberately targeted, murdered and maimed young girls as they left a pop concert.

It’s impossible to imagine a more heinous, sickening and pathetically cowardly act on so many vulnerable, innocent and defenceless people.

Yet today my initial rage has manifested into cold fury and revulsion that the medieval barbarian who committed this atrocity wasn’t stopped long before he ever had the chance to detonate his death and destruction.

It’s not unusual after these terror attacks for details to emerge from the perpetrator’s background that should have sparked red flags of concern.

But in Manchester killer Salman Abedi’s case, there were so many red flags it’s an incomprehensible scandal how he was able to evade detection and apprehension.

Short of this loathsome monster standing on the roof of his house waving an ISIS flag and screaming ‘Death to the infidels!’, I’m not sure what more Abedi could have done to self-identify as a would-be terrorist.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4542444/US-leaks-annoying-blame-lies-closer-home.html#ixzz4i7lMTKWG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook