Author Topic: Fake News Of The Day: Trump Disclosed Top-Secret Location Of Nuclear Subs  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

Fake News Of The Day: Trump Disclosed Top-Secret Location Of Nuclear Subs

May 24, 2017| by Brian Anderson

The liberal media is once again pushing a fake outrage over something President Trump may have done. Adding to the nothing burger last week when Trump allegedly disclosed classified information to the Russians, now the lefty propaganda industry is claiming that Trump disclosed sensitive military details to Philippine president Duterte. The only problem is, this so-called top-secret intel is a matter of public record.

The New York Times, Reuters, The Hill and BuzzFeed are freaking the hell out out because Trump supposedly told Duterte the locations of a couple of US nuclear submarines.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/fake-news-of-the-day-trump-disclosed-top-secret-location-of-nuclear-subs
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 10:36:18 am by rangerrebew »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
As long as Trump didn't reveal the locations of our secret underground nuclear sub bases in F ghanistan we are good to go.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
President Trump does not know the 'location' of nuclear submarines. In fact, no one does, not even the crew. The captain, the navigation officer, and the quartermaster, are the only ones who know where they are. The quartermaster station and maps are closely guarded. Nobody knows where they are except a few people with the need to know. Trump may know something like, near Korea, or in the Indian Ocean, but as far as exactly where they are, nobody knows that.

The same thing happened in WWII with surface ships. When ships were on their way to battle at iron bottom bay, occasionally the captain would tell the crew something totally different. The crew would be told they were on their way to Pearl Harbor for shore leave, and a few hours later battle stations is called, guns are firing everywhere, and all hell is breaking loose. 

When you are at sea, especially on a submarine, you frequently have no idea in the world where you are or what you are doing there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.