Author Topic: May to 'make clear' to Trump shared intelligence must remain 'secure'  (Read 946 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May to 'make clear' to Trump shared intelligence must remain 'secure'
By Rebecca Savransky - 05/25/17 07:24 AM EDT

British Prime Minister Theresa May said she plans to bring up U.S. leaks related to the investigation of the Manchester attack during a discussion with President Trump on Thursday.

The two are meeting at a NATO summit in Brussels.

"I will make clear to President Trump that intelligence that is shared between our law enforcement agencies must remain secure," she said after a cabinet-level security meeting in Westminster, CNN reported.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/335075-uk-pm-to-make-clear-to-trump-shared-intelligence-must-remain-secure
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He does seem to have a problem with revealing things that he shouldn't.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DrBEEFsmack

They try to blame Trump for everything...

"U.K. authorities believe the information was leaked by U.S. law enforcement—not the White House" 

“I’m afraid it just reminds me exactly of what happened after 7/7 when the U.S. published a complete picture of the way the bombs in 7/7 had been made up,” Ian Blair, who was head of London’s Metropolitan Police during the London attacks of July 7, 2005, told the BBC. “It’s a different world in which the U.S. operate in terms of how they publish things and this is a very grievous breach but I’m afraid it’s the same as before.” 

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/05/manchester-attack-investigation/528093/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"U.K. authorities believe the information was leaked by U.S. law enforcement—not the White House" 

“I’m afraid it just reminds me exactly of what happened after 7/7 when the U.S. published a complete picture of the way the bombs in 7/7 had been made up,” Ian Blair, who was head of London’s Metropolitan Police during the London attacks of July 7, 2005, told the BBC. “It’s a different world in which the U.S. operate in terms of how they publish things and this is a very grievous breach but I’m afraid it’s the same as before.” 

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/05/manchester-attack-investigation/528093/ 

Thank you for posting this @DrBEEFsmack

Offline Suppressed

What, like the way Obama was blamed for "creating a climate" where bad behavior was excused?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Who's blaming Trump?

However, who else is May going to talk to about it? Kind of a no-no for a foreign head of state to talk direct to another nations spooks.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline dfwgator

If Obama would have still been in the White House, they wouldn't have said a thing about it, at least publicly.  But of course, anything to make Trump look bad.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't think they are blaming him, but he is the boss. He had better get to the bottom of this shit and fast because it is totally out of control now.

Offline DrBEEFsmack

Who's blaming Trump?

However, who else is May going to talk to about it? Kind of a no-no for a foreign head of state to talk direct to another nations spooks.

Play coy much...it's obviously inferred by the title of the story, it fits the narrative of "big mouth Trump" to a tee.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who's blaming Trump?

They don't have the most remote clue!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
They don't have the most remote clue!

Not a one. Sadly, they also don't seem to know the difference between responsibility and blame.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Play coy much...it's obviously inferred by the title of the story, it fits the narrative of "big mouth Trump" to a tee.

Obtuse much?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!