Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: What is Robert Mueller investigating (since collusion is not a crime)?  (Read 951 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News Opinion
By Gregg Jarrett
Published May 23, 2017

Robert Mueller is tasked with finding a crime that does not exist in the law.  It is a legal impossibility.

As special counsel, Mueller can engage in all manner of spectacular jurisprudential gymnastics.  However, it will not change the fact that colluding with Russia is not, under America’s criminal codes, a crime.  It’s just not there.

Maybe it should be.  Perhaps someday Congress will pass a law criminalizing such conduct in political campaigns.  But for now, there is not a single statute outlawing collaboration with a foreign government in a U.S. presidential election.  Or any election, for that matter.

(more at link)
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/23/gregg-jarrett-what-is-robert-mueller-investigating-since-collusion-is-not-crime.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Great post!  I'm quite sure that Mr. Jarrett is EXACTLY right in what he says here!

And as a reminder, this entire Russian Collusion thing is nothing more than a device for the swamp creatures to use in attempting to throw sand in the works of actually moving any meaningful legislation!   NO draining of the swamp will be allowed if they can prevent it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

We all know what the Rats and Mueller are after. A process crime because there is no criminality here, but they need to arrest someone for something.