Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: DONNA BRAZILE WARNED OFF PRIVATE EYE ON SETH RICH MURDER  (Read 1408 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: WORLDNETDAILY

URL: http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/

By Alicia Powe and Liz Crokin

WASHINGTON – Former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile is the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death, the private eye revealed to WND Monday.

“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”

Brazile, who was also a CNN contributor and a Hillary for America donor at the time, was caught providing Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton with questions that would later be asked of Clinton at a televised CNN town hall. In an interview with Fox News before the election, Brazile denied leaking the questions to Clinton. But in a March 17, 2017, column for Time magazine, she finally admitted doing so, saying it was a “mistake I will forever regret.”

A spokesman for the Rich family has repeatedly criticized detective Wheeler, who was hired by Rich’s family in March to find the DNC staffer’s murderer, for not ruling out the possibility that Rich may have leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks. The Rich family recently sent Wheeler a “cease and desist” order to stop his investigation into the murder.

As WND reported, Rich was murdered July 10, 2016, near his affluent neighborhood in Washington, D.C. He was shot in the back with a handgun at 4:18 a.m. while he walked home, and nothing was taken from him. He was transported to a local hospital and was pronounced dead at 5:57 a.m. On July 22, just 12 days after Rich’s death and days before the Democratic Party Convention in Philadelphia, WikiLeaks released 20,000 emails from DNC officials.

Wheeler said in several interviews last week that a federal investigator has elaborate details about Rich’s connection to WikiLeaks and is a credible source.

“I don’t like to suggest things without saying the person’s name, but I can’t say that person’s name, because that person would be thrown under the bus,” Wheeler told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “This person, we checked him out, we have to check him out, he’s very credible – he said he laid eyes on the computer and he laid eyes on the case file.

“When you look at that with the totality of everything else that I’ve found on this case, it’s very consistent for a person with my experience to begin to think, perhaps there were some email communications between Seth and WikiLeaks.”

Wheeler told Hannity: “There were some problems that Seth was having on his job at the DNC right before he was killed. And the person that called the father after I called the police to get information (Brazile), that’s the person that Seth was having problems with at the DNC. So connect the dots, here; it’s starting to all come together.”

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:38:46 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

Offline Frank Cannon

A lot of high level Rats have their fingers in this pie.

Offline Just_Victor

Conspiracy Level:
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
ANY TITLE IN ALL CAPS IS CLICKBAIT

Offline jpsb

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Since 2015, there have been so many "bombshell" and "boom" story titles, we should all be suffering from shell shock.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline SirLinksALot

ANY TITLE IN ALL CAPS IS CLICKBAIT

I just copied the title from the page, but you're welcome NOT to click on the page if that makes you comfortable.

But I'd like to read your take on this article -- whether or not you think it is baloney.

Offline kevindavis007

Why should I believe anything from Worldnutdaily
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A lot of high level Rats have their fingers in this pie.

So now Wee Little Frankie is ok with anonymous sources? I thought those were bad?

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: BOMBSHELL: DONNA BRAZILE WARNED OFF PRIVATE EYE ON SETH RICH MURDER
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 03:33:58 pm »
So now Wee Little Frankie is ok with anonymous sources? I thought those were bad?

Podesta's threat from his Tweet is not anonymous.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2017, 03:49:07 pm »

Come on buddy.  You need to realize that bickering with the people here is largely arguing over minutia.  If I sat with any TBR member (including you) and went issue by issue through the threats and challenges facing this country, I'll find myself in agreement >90% of the time.

Or maybe @Frank Cannon likes being called wee little Frankie....
It could happen...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:56:06 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2017, 04:17:36 pm »

Hey @Weird Tolkienish Figure . You are a genuine stupid person. If you need to call your mom down to your basement to read the hard word for you it might help you figure out that this article is using a NAMED source. Rod Wheeler is the source for the material. That is who the reporter at WND is using to tell this story.

It doesn't matter if Wheeler doesn't divulge his source because that is not necessary for a solid journalist piece.....because the reporter has a NAMED SOURCE as the basis of his article.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2017, 05:21:25 pm »
Hey @Weird Tolkienish Figure . You are a genuine stupid person. If you need to call your mom down to your basement to read the hard word for you it might help you figure out that this article is using a NAMED source. Rod Wheeler is the source for the material. That is who the reporter at WND is using to tell this story.

It doesn't matter if Wheeler doesn't divulge his source because that is not necessary for a solid journalist piece.....because the reporter has a NAMED SOURCE as the basis of his article.

So using anonymous sources is ok, as long as there is an intermediary? Gotcha.   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2017, 05:28:46 pm »
So using anonymous sources is ok, as long as there is an intermediary? Gotcha.   :laugh:

Wheeler was the guy who actually dealt with Seth Rich in the logistics of getting the data to Wikileaks.

Isn't that what Wheeler is claiming?   

Furthermore, in this way, Julian Assange is able to claim that it was NOT him that gave up the identity of the source.

Assange is waiting for a full pardon from President Trump in exchange for his sworn testimony regarding Seth Rich.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald