Author Topic: WashPost's Rubin: Trump Made 'Horrendous Error' in Israel  (Read 850 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WashPost's Rubin: Trump Made 'Horrendous Error' in Israel
« on: May 22, 2017, 11:39:23 pm »
By Jason Devaney   |   Monday, 22 May 2017 05:38 PM

A conservative columnist criticized President Donald Trump for what she called a "horrendous error" regarding the classified information he shared with two Russian officials in the Oval Office.

The Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin argued Trump committed a blunder by saying during his visit to Israel Monday he never told the Russians Israel was the source of the intelligence he shared with them.

"Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name Israel," Trump told reporters in Jerusalem, referencing the meeting he held with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak earlier this month.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/classified-information-leak-White-House/2017/05/22/id/791672/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: WashPost's Rubin: Trump Made 'Horrendous Error' in Israel
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 12:00:26 am »
 :nometalk:

Offline beandog

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 12:59:52 am »
By Jason Devaney   |   Monday, 22 May 2017 05:38 PM

A conservative columnist criticized President Donald Trump for what she called a "horrendous error" regarding the classified information he shared with two Russian officials in the Oval Office.

The Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin argued Trump committed a blunder by saying during his visit to Israel Monday he never told the Russians Israel was the source of the intelligence he shared with them.

"Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name Israel," Trump told reporters in Jerusalem, referencing the meeting he held with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak earlier this month.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/classified-information-leak-White-House/2017/05/22/id/791672/
Isn't this the same "conservative" columnist that said the Rats were going to win the House in 2018 and impeach Trump. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 01:10:45 am »
Rubin certainly seems more a token conservative that some media outlets employ to show "balance".

I'm no Trump lover for those who have noticed.  I don't know if it qualifies as a "horrendous error" though.  To me a horrendous error when you're POTUS is something that hurts the people of the United States, or I suppose in another country in some way.  And when I say hurt I mean puts them at legitimate risk in some way.

That said it's just another baffling aspect of Trump.  I don't know if I can adequately articulate it and I certainly can't psychologically diagnosis him.  But this is up there with what Justin Amash called bizarre when referring to Trump saying he great appreciated Comey telling him on three occasions he was not under investigation.

This guy, like Obama or like any narcissist I suppose is so obsessed in an unhealthy way of what his public perception is and seems terrified in some ways of making a huge mistake that he'll be held accountable for.

Of course he never said the word Israel.  From what we can gather, he didn't know where the intelligence came from to begin with.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 01:18:17 am »
The brilliance of this president is epic.   He was addressing Israelis at dinner this evening when he announced that he was just back from the middle east..............
There really are no words.........so I will refrain.