Author Topic: Manchester Suicide Bombing  (Read 29762 times)

Silver Pines

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Manchester Suicide Bombing
« Reply #326 on: May 23, 2017, 05:16:37 pm »
Seeing how the "troubles" was not a religious war and a conflict between UK and Ireland; that is unrelated.

Not only that, the Church of England/Anglican came to replace the Church of Rome but remained very similar. That's hardly about dissolving a religion.

The Loyalist Protestants and the Nationalist Catholics would seriously disagree with your flawed analysis.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Victoria33

Will you let us know when you hear from him?  Doubtless he's all right, but if I had a loved one over there, I would worry, too.

@Victoria33 yes please let us know.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #328 on: May 23, 2017, 05:25:07 pm »

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/abc-news-worried-potential-anti-islamic-backlash-manchester-terror-attack/

I think they could use a little backlash.

Swiped from Young Frankenstein (paraphrased from the "Sheriff" character because i don't have the script):  A riot is a terrible thing once one gets started...and I think it's about time we had one!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

« Reply #329 on: May 23, 2017, 05:27:02 pm »

Swiped from Young Frankenstein (paraphrased from the "Sheriff" character because i don't have the script):  A riot is a terrible thing once one gets started...and I think it's about time we had one!

@Cyber Liberty

Count me in!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #330 on: May 23, 2017, 05:32:49 pm »
Now comes this:

Excellent!

However, the message needs to be refined a bit for more in-depth discussions.  The pro-refugee crowd is pointing out that the mass attacks are being conducted by home-grown terrorists, not refugees.  That must be addressed in a clear way, so they can't whitewash the enabling cultural change that's being implemented via immigration.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33 yes please let us know.
@txradioguy
@Sanguine
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

I went to send an email to Wayne and he had already sent me one:

"A sad day for Manchester.  Must say I'm amazed at the number of mothers that were taking their 10 year old daughters to a pop concert that finishes at 10:30pm." 

He said he is recovering from being in Siberia for three weeks.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 06:09:42 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
How does a free society deal with those that do not adhere to our laws and values?  When I ponder that question and think about what happens when that society is overrun by those that do not, I realize that our future is grim. 

A society and culture that no longer believes in itself and it's own special culture and insists on assimilation to that specific culture will be consumed by the cultures they import and allow to overcome them.

Multiculturalism was the demon seed of our own destruction because it promoted culture and beliefs anathema and hostile to our own.  And while the proponents claim diversity is strength and demand equality - the moment such cultures reach parity with the host nation - they subjugate the host culture and transform it into their own - often by violence.

I believe the answer will eventually be isolationism, but by the time those that wish to welcome these people with open arms are in agreement, it may be too late as we may already be overrun.

It is already far too late for Europe.

Ours is already on a fast-track to the same fate.

I see no peaceful path to stop those that do not follow the rule of law and wish us harm.  I pray those that are far more knowledgeable and intelligent than I know the answer and implement it before it is too late.

The only answer is one that no one has the balls, stomach or fortitude to even suggest.

We either INSIST everyone here become Americans, speak English and adopt our values with virulent prejudice against those ideas and cultures actually hostile to our foundations - or we will be buried by those who are willing to impose their own values and prejudices upon the rest of us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #333 on: May 23, 2017, 05:55:50 pm »
Excellent!

However, the message needs to be refined a bit for more in-depth discussions.  The pro-refugee crowd is pointing out that the mass attacks are being conducted by home-grown terrorists, not refugees.  That must be addressed in a clear way, so they can't whitewash the enabling cultural change that's being implemented via immigration.

I object to the term "home grown." They have not made their adopted country "home" and plot to destroy it. Their real home is found in their hate-filled islam.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #334 on: May 23, 2017, 05:57:20 pm »

Or to quote "The Clash"...."White Riot!  I wanna riot!  White Riot!!! A riot of my own!"

Online Millee

A society and culture that no longer believes in itself and it's own special culture and insists on assimilation to that specific culture will be consumed by the cultures they import and allow to overcome them.

Multiculturalism was the demon seed of our own destruction because it promoted culture and beliefs anathema and hostile to our own.  And while the proponents claim diversity is strength and demand equality - the moment such cultures reach parity with the host nation - they subjugate the host culture and transform it into their own - often by violence.

The only answer is one that no one has the balls, stomach or fortitude to even suggest.

We either INSIST everyone here become Americans, speak English and adopt our values with virulent prejudice against those ideas and cultures actually hostile to our foundations - or we will be buried by those who are willing to impose their own values and prejudices upon the rest of us.

Spot on.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #337 on: May 23, 2017, 06:04:03 pm »
IMO, they are quick to claim the perp is "....already in our system", so they don't get hauled before a public commission and humiliated and shamed.

And then there's justifying $$$ budgeted for your department.....

Yup you're right.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@txradioguy
@Sanguine
@CatherineofAragon

I went to send an email to Wayne and he had already sent me one:

"A sad day for Manchester.  Must say I'm amazed at the number of mothers that were taking their 10 year old daughters to a pop concert that finishes at 10:30pm." 

He said he is recovering from being in Siberia for three weeks.

Excellent!  I suspect the weather in London is a great improvement over Siberia.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #339 on: May 23, 2017, 06:14:12 pm »
Romans imposed rule over Britain.

Anglo-Saxons imposed rule over Britain.

Norse imposed rule over parts of Britain.

The year 1066, William the Conqueror, a French speaking nobleman of Viking ancestry, takes over rule of England--by military force.

He imposed a new legal system, the French language, and it can be claimed the resulting nation was stronger for it.

The resulting nation become the British Empire. Not too shabby for a bunch of mongrels.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Our chicken-poop government has already capitulated. Dan Coates told Congress that "this is not going away." The one legitimate function of the federal government is to make it go away.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #341 on: May 23, 2017, 06:27:54 pm »

@INVAR

You said. "We either INSIST everyone here become Americans, speak English and adopt our values with virulent prejudice against those ideas and cultures actually hostile to our foundations - or we will be buried by those who are willing to impose their own values and prejudices upon the rest of us."

I was born in this country in 1933.  Most people went to church on Sunday and it was held to be a holy day - no stores were open.  No one locked their houses or locked their cars and most left their car keys in the ignition when they went shopping. 

Almost every person spoke English.  One did not hear foreign languages being spoken anywhere they went.

When I was about 19, I was on the road to Tyler, Texas, and a tire went flat.  I had no cell phone and did not lock myself in my car; that would not have occurred to me to do that.  Two black men stopped and changed my tire.  I thanked them for doing that.

I think, INVAR, white Americans will be in the minority due to whites not having many children and Spanish and Arabs are having many.  At some point, the official English language of the government will change to Spanish.  This is my observation after being here 83 years and watching the changes.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #342 on: May 23, 2017, 06:35:07 pm »
Jehovah's witnesses right now seem to see Russia trying to make them illegal. Likewise, in Germany I believe they were basically outlawed in the 1930s.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #343 on: May 23, 2017, 06:37:09 pm »
HOMELESS HEROES Manchester homeless men tell how they cradled dying women and pulled nails from children’s faces after Ariana Grande terror attack

Chris Parker, 33, and Stephen Jones, 35, were hailed "heroes" after they rushed to help those injured in the attack
By Gemma Mullin
23rd May 2017, 3:15 pm
Updated: 23rd May 2017, 5:14 pm

Continued: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3629395/manchester-homeless-men-ariana-grande-terror-attack-suicide-bombing/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #344 on: May 23, 2017, 06:40:52 pm »
@Victoria33

We may have already tipped over into the 'it's too late' category but have not realized it yet.

The birthrate situation is far worse than any of us recognize.  If I recall, a civilization has to have a birthrate of 2.4 kids per family to maintain a culture for the succeeding generation.  Europe's birthrate among native Europeans is NEGATIVE, and ours is either AT 2.4 or below at 2.   

Meanwhile, the aliens who reside among us have birthrates exceeding 10 to 1 ratios.

It is because of that fact that the GOP under Bush decided the future was going to be Hispanic and that has been their focus of recruitment while abandoning their base.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #345 on: May 23, 2017, 06:43:49 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #346 on: May 23, 2017, 07:03:28 pm »
Wanna bet?   

Of course.  How are you going to run their election yesterday?

Offline thackney

« Reply #347 on: May 23, 2017, 07:05:56 pm »
Europe's birthrate among native Europeans is NEGATIVE

Negative?  Kids are crawling back into the womb?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #348 on: May 23, 2017, 07:09:42 pm »
Negative?  Kids are crawling back into the womb?

Two European parents having only one child means the population of Europeans shrinks by half every generation.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline thackney

« Reply #349 on: May 23, 2017, 07:13:10 pm »
Two European parents having only one child means the population of Europeans shrinks by half every generation.

Two is not a negative number.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer