Author Topic: Manchester Suicide Bombing  (Read 29760 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Manchester Suicide Bombing
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2017, 11:04:05 am »
https://www.rferl.org/a/manchester-blast-fatalities-concern-uk-arena/28503069.html
British PM: Manchester Bombing Was 'Terrorist Attack,' Identity Of Bomber Known

"We now know that a single terrorist detonated his improvised explosive device near one of the exits of the venue, deliberately choosing the time and place to cause maximum carnage and to kill and injure indiscriminately," May said.

May said that "among those killed and injured were many children and young people." She also said that "many of the 59 wounded victims were being treated for "life-threatening injuries" at eight hospitals across Manchester.

This is particularly numbing, I don't believe they have stated the name of who did this ignominious  act.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2017, 11:12:03 am »
This is particularly numbing, I don't believe they have stated the name of who did this ignominious  act.

The DE-Islaming of Britain should be imminent.  And it shouldn't matter whether the bomber was a migrant or 'homegrown'.

Also, doubt very much if Angela Merkel could be elected dog-catcher today.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2017, 11:22:47 am »
The DE-Islaming of Britain should be imminent.  And it shouldn't matter whether the bomber was a migrant or 'homegrown'.

I didn't realize Merkel was the British PM.   

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2017, 11:35:49 am »
For the first time after reading the first page here, I can tell you I am  ashamed of where this forum was going. This horrific attack is not a laughing matter. If I posted such comments after learning what happened I would be back on page one deleting them.

That said, what kind of god do these terrorist serve, that would honor the killing of the innocent? 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Oceander

« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2017, 11:38:44 am »
For the first time after reading the first page here, I can tell you I am  ashamed of where this forum was going. This horrific attack is not a laughing matter. If I posted such comments after learning what happened I would be back on page one deleting them.

That said, what kind of god do these terrorist serve, that would honor the killing of the innocent? 

The jokes were posted before it became evident that this was a terror attack.  The first reports were chalking it up to things like popping balloons.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2017, 11:43:28 am »
I feel cynical, the words are right but we've been through this a number of times in the past 6 months in particular it seems, Germany, St. Petersburg, now, once again.

They'll never learn, just keep voting for more of the same.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2017, 11:43:33 am »
http://nypost.com/2017/05/23/man-arrested-in-connection-to-deadly-bombing-at-ariana-grande-concert/

Arrest made of man in connection with the bombing.

Security works well; it's just that there are too many to try to contain them all. Also hearing that the suicide bomber was known to police.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2017, 11:45:15 am »
Yep. Initially it was reports of an explosion, and balloons and speakers were mentioned as possible culprits. I've change the title twice now, as information has come out - the two older titles can be seen at the top of various replies.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #233 on: May 23, 2017, 11:57:15 am »
I didn't realize Merkel was the British PM.

This is going to affect all European Union member countries.

Only mentioned Merkel, because I believe Germany is slated to hold their elections this year.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #234 on: May 23, 2017, 11:59:32 am »

It will be as tough if not tougher to root them out of Britain than in Germany.

They've become too deeply rooted there thanks to political correctness. 

It needs to be a lesson to the US to start taking care of the problem sooner than later before we wake up and find ourselves surrounded.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #235 on: May 23, 2017, 12:17:07 pm »
It will be as tough if not tougher to root them out of Britain than in Germany.

They've become too deeply rooted there thanks to political correctness. 

It needs to be a lesson to the US to start taking care of the problem sooner than later before we wake up and find ourselves surrounded.

hmmmmm....I would have thought it much easier, since they don't have to abide by any European Union charter.    :shrug:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #237 on: May 23, 2017, 12:35:13 pm »
hmmmmm....I would have thought it much easier, since they don't have to abide by any European Union charter.    :shrug:

Still do until 2019. Also, there's the Commonwealth charter to consider.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #238 on: May 23, 2017, 12:38:11 pm »

Never underestimate European Denial. France had a chance to move in a different direction. Everyone is so busy proving they aren't Nazis, they are missing a chance to stop being overrun.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #239 on: May 23, 2017, 12:52:47 pm »
I just woke up, turned on my iPhone and got this alert from Sky news-

One of the dead is an 8 year old girl.

Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

Heard they arrested someone. I suppose he's lived longer than 8 dang years.

On a total different but similar vein, two local girls from me are stilll in hospital  from the Manhattan Times Square incident last week. Apparently it was Senior Skip Day and a whole group went to the city because that's what teenagers do.

Sorry for being so blue. Today is going to be hard. Children shouldn't. Have to die.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #240 on: May 23, 2017, 12:52:58 pm »
Still do until 2019. Also, there's the Commonwealth charter to consider.

Thanks for that info, @EC

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2017, 12:57:16 pm »

They are still under the EU rules until the official divorce papers are signed by all parties if I understand correctly how it's going right now.

But that being said, and with no offence to EC...the UK has been PC since before the formation of the EU. You think our media is left leaning...watch the BBC or read the Guardian.

They haven't allowed gun ownership in about 60-65 years IIRC.  It's a country conditioned to PC and views on immigration that Liberals here are trying to force on us as we speak.

We however have the chance to put the brakes on it right now and stop that mindset on immigration before it goes any farther.

I just hope we can.

Otherwise it's a good thing we have the 2nd Amendment in most states and we can protect ourselves from what is happening in Europe right now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Breaking - Police respond to Manchester Arena blast reports
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2017, 01:01:17 pm »
If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid.

Q was one of my all-time Star Trek characters, any reboot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2017, 01:11:57 pm »
No offence taken - our media are VERY left.

The gun thing only really kicked off with the Dunblaine massacre and subsequent over reaction. Before that, you could own handguns under pretty much the same rules as in some of the USA - waiting times and a police check, then pick it up. Not many people did though, it's just not part of the culture, unlike rifles and shotguns.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2017, 01:13:30 pm »
I just woke up, turned on my iPhone and got this alert from Sky news-

One of the dead is an 8 year old girl.

Stick a fork in me. I'm done.

Heard they arrested someone. I suppose he's lived longer than 8 dang years.

On a total different but similar vein, two local girls from me are stilll in hospital  from the Manhattan Times Square incident last week. Apparently it was Senior Skip Day and a whole group went to the city because that's what teenagers do.

Sorry for being so blue. Today is going to be hard. Children shouldn't. Have to die.

Yes, it's terrible, @Freya.    8888crybaby

Oceander

« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2017, 01:14:49 pm »
This is going to affect all European Union member countries.

Only mentioned Merkel, because I believe Germany is slated to hold their elections this year.

She would do quite nicely, even today. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2017, 01:19:23 pm »
@Sanguine , I'm not a parent but I can't get the idea of children going before their parents out of my head.

Nothing but heartache.

Sorry crying too hard. I'm getting a cup of coffee and going to talk to G-d in his house. Maybe I'll find an answer.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2017, 01:20:46 pm »
@Sanguine , I'm not a parent but I can't get the idea of children going before their parents out of my head.

Nothing but heartache.

Sorry crying too hard. I'm getting a cup of coffee and going to talk to G-d in his house. Maybe I'll find an answer.

That's probably the only place to find an answer.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2017, 01:23:53 pm »
She would do quite nicely, even today.

Wanna bet?   

Silver Pines

Stop it. Now!  This is not the thread or the place. If you and @truth_seeker want to act this way....take your stupid slap fight to some back alley and knock yourselves silly.  ****slapping

Just as long as the petty childish BS you both are slinging right now doesn't happen in this thread anymore.

@txradioguy

Thank you for that.