Author Topic: Manchester Suicide Bombing  (Read 29772 times)

geronl

Either people are nastier than they used to be, or she truly is trash.

Has she released any statement or comment? I haven't seen one, but it'd be weird if there wasn't one.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It amazes me.

I mean, what does it say when there is literally a massacre at one of her concerts and one of the first thoughts is how terrible she is? Over a dozen dead, countless others maimed, and multiple

I think it's both.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Idiot

Has she released any statement or comment? I haven't seen one, but it'd be weird if there wasn't one.

She's probably already on the redeye on the way back to the U.S.

Offline dfwgator

So, England...Are Refugees still welcome?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Nigel Farage said something like that too, that doesn't necessarily mean he thinks it's okay or approves of it.

I heard that. I don't think Farage accepts it and neither do I. What a world we live in.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

She'll be back to licking donuts in no time.

geronl

it happened 30 seconds after she left the stage, I doubt she didn't hear about this.

Offline DB

They shut down the trains and there's no way for their kids to get home

It wouldn't surprise me if they also shut down cell service in the area. Phones can be used as remote detonators.

geronl

So, England...Are Refugees still welcome?

The government has probably sent armed officers to guard all the mosques by now.l

Offline austingirl

Still waiting for news conference. Heard that US intelligence was first out with info that it was a suicide bomber- wonder about that.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This tragic event interrupted the WaPo's breaking story tonight

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,264084.0.html

WaPo: Trump asked intelligence chiefs to push back against FBI collusion probe after Comey revealed its existence
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
One of many

Gwen Miller Retweeted
Zero‏ @GamerGateAntifa 2h2 hours ago

My son was in the Manchester Arena today

He's not picking up my call!

Please help me

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline austingirl

One of many

Gwen Miller Retweeted
Zero‏ @GamerGateAntifa 2h2 hours ago

My son was in the Manchester Arena today

He's not picking up my call!

Please help me

I cannot imagine the worry and fear of the parents with missing kids.

The police just gave a very brief statement and took no questions.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
When it's suicide bombers, to me, that's the worse and it means the West or England, France and Belgium start to have to live like Israel.

They are already busting terrorists every few days there, often at least. So, this means one slipped through their security which seems fairly good.

Remember the articles posted, 10,000 jihadists are in the UK, something like that and that is from a Muslim population that is something like 3,000,000 out of 48,000,000, ball park figures.

We could see more of this and in other places.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:10:39 am by TomSea »

Offline DB

When will western civilization say enough is enough?

The source isn't a mystery.

Offline dfwgator

The government has probably sent armed officers to guard all the mosques by now.l

I'm sure the press is all ready to roll with the 'Muslims Fear Backlash' stories.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I learned in Israel, when this kind of thing was happening every day, that the term 'injured' does not mean what most people think it means. Some of those people will be missing limbs and internal organs. Others will have sever brain injuries. The only reason I bring this up is because most people focus on the number of people killed without realizing that some of those who are labeled 'injured', may as well be dead themselves even if they survive.

Sorry to be depressing. That is not my intent. I just wanted to provide perspective from my own experiences.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 David Begnaud‏Verified account @DavidBegnaud
CBS News confirms a large group of young girls are among the 19 dead following alleged terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
Support the USO

Offline austingirl

I learned in Israel, when this kind of thing was happening every day, that the term 'injured' does not mean what most people think it means. Some of those people will be missing limbs and internal organs. Others will have sever brain injuries. The only reason I bring this up is because most people focus on the number of people killed without realizing that some of those who are labeled 'injured', may as well be dead themselves even if they survive.

Sorry to be depressing. That is not my intent. I just wanted to provide perspective from my own experiences.

The cowardly Boston Bombers also used nail bombs- such an evil method. You are right about the severity of the damage done to the bodies of innocents.

Offline TomSea

And PM Theresa May just went to Saudi Arabia and made deals with them.

Saudi Arabia has helped teach the Salafi teachings but Pakistan seems to be where the idea has grown greatly, it will be interesting to see if this was a Pakistani since I believe a great number of their Muslims in the UK are from there.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The carnage from the Boston Marathon bombing pretty much disabused people of that notion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It amazes me.

I mean, what does it say when there is literally a massacre at one of her concerts and one of the first thoughts is how terrible she is? Over a dozen dead, countless others maimed, and multiple very personal (and well-deserved, if not at all appropriate at this time) indictments of her are being publicly spoken.

@jmyrlefuller It doesn't matter what her attitudes. Kids don't pay as much attention to that as they do the music or just the event itself. What does matter is that no one should have to worry about their kid getting blown up at a concert.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

This is the worse for the AntiFa or "open minded" welcome the refugee types though, I'm sure it is greatly possible the culprit was born over there.

Offline austingirl

@mystery-ak

Did you see the photos of victims posted on reply 117? The young man whose mother can't reach him is pictured. Dear Lord.