Author Topic: Perez Heckled During Speech to California Democrats, State Party Chair Tells Protesters to ‘Shut the F*** Up’  (Read 673 times)

rangerrebew

Perez Heckled During Speech to California Democrats, State Party Chair Tells Protesters to ‘Shut the F*** Up’
Posted By David Rutz On May 21, 2017 @ 10:09 am In Politics | No Comments

Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez had to shout himself hoarse on Friday over heckling from liberal activists demanding a universal health care program.

According to the Sacramento Bee, at the beginning of California Democrats' three-day convention in Sacramento a nurses' union that opposed Perez's chairmanship warned they would primary lawmakers if they didn't support a single-payer health care bill.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/perez-heckled-california-democrats-state-protesters-shut-up/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:08:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Granted,most Dims are stupid. They generally fall into one of two categories,stupid or evil.

You would have to be stupid even by Dim standards (stoopid) to believe you could keep promising professional parasites everything they want for free for decades,and not understand that one day the bills are going to come due and there is no money left to pay them.

When that day finally gets here,and it will,it's going to get ugly by Biblical proportions when the gas,electricity,and water gets cut off in public housing due to non-payment,and the Food Stamps and checks stop coming in,the nurses and nurses aids start walking away from the ER's and hospitals,the firemen and cops stop showing up for work,the schools close down,and de baby mamas,dey be deal-in wid de chil-runs 24/7.

Anybody that is able that doesn't get out of the big cities before this happens is nuts.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 09:17:38 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Am I the only one who finds Perez creepy? He looks like someone central casting sent up to play the sleazy, shadowy thug. His filthy language only adds to that characterization. Actually, now that I think about it, he's the perfect representative for the DNC and where they are now.

It's rich that the liberals (who have never come to the defense of conservatives who have been consistently shouted down) are having a difficult time delivering a speech due to protestors. It's particularly rich that their own constituency are the protestors!  :silly: 

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The GOP is in a lot of turmoil now, relatively speaking. However, the situation on the Dem side is much, much worse.

Wingnut

Keef Ellison is warming up if you rats need him.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
In fairness, he just said what we're all thinking.....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
In the name of tolerance, I demand that speaker be banned.