Author Topic: Democrats in the Cesspits of Despair  (Read 649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats in the Cesspits of Despair
« on: May 21, 2017, 01:53:02 pm »
May 21, 2017
By Paul Murphy

I have an answer for the Instapundit's favorite question: "Why is the Democratic Party such a cesspit of hypocrisy?" in two words: "disconfirmatory reality,” meaning the failure of reality to conform to their beliefs. This leads to all sorts of mischief and worse.

Last week, revered left wing thinker Noam Chomsky said that President Trump and the Republican Party represent a worse threat to humanity than ISIS; NBC news reader Lester Holt interrupted the President of the United States nine times in three minutes; some art professor announced that Republicans in Congress should be lined up and shot; and exactly none of the mainstream media players, from the New York Times to CBS and the Huffington Post, all of which had spent weeks enthusiastically berating Sarah Palin for suggesting the Republicans target a few House districts for election purposes protested repeated calls for Trump's assassination or saw anything wrong with any of the rest of it.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/05/democrats_in_the_cesspits_of_despair.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Democrats in the Cesspits of Despair
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 12:05:45 am »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:10:05 am »

Of course they are!  All over this land their conduits into the public treasuries have been cut off and they cannot survive without them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 12:17:42 am »
Scum always floats to the top