Author Topic: School choice will lift up black community  (Read 467 times)

rangerrebew

School choice will lift up black community
« on: May 21, 2017, 04:13:55 pm »
School choice will lift up black community
T. Willard Fair 4:16 a.m. ET May 17, 2017
On Brown v. Board anniversary, I ask the NAACP: Whose side are you on?

I was in high school when Brown v. Board of Education was decided 63 years ago.

That makes me an old man, one who was at the forefront of the civil rights movement during its most tumultuous days.

I took the fight for equality to South Florida, joining the Miami Urban League in 1963 and becoming its CEO at the age of 24. There I met Martin Luther King, Jr., and from that inspiration took on a power structure that through practice, if not written policy, dictated what black people were and were not allowed to do.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/05/17/charter-schools-black-naacp-unions-education-column/101743268/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:14:31 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: School choice will lift up black community
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 04:19:30 pm »
He who sits at the left hand of Allah, Imam Obama, never supported charter schools so obviously this writer is sadly mistaken.  The democrats feel the same way. That was one of their arguments against Betsy Devos, she favored charter schools, so how can the "wisdom" of all those democrats be ignored to write this piece of un-intellectual drivel?  Blacks are right where democrats want them, unemployed and regular attendees at the welfare and social security departments. *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:20:15 pm by rangerrebew »