Author Topic: Scientists Ascribe Climate Changes To Solar Forcing – No CO2 Attribution  (Read 869 times)

rangerrebew

By Kenneth Richard on 18. May 2017
Scientists Ascribe Climate Changes
To Solar Forcing – No CO2 Attribution

In recent months, there have been dozens of papers published in the scientific literature ascribing variations in temperature and precipitation (climate) to corresponding variations in solar forcing.

Another new paper, Zhang et al., 2017, has just been published online.  The nine scientists contributing to the research place special emphasis on the relationship between solar activity and climate for the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau region of Central Asia for the last 10,000-12,000 years.

- See more at: http://notrickszone.com/2017/05/18/another-new-paper-traces-variations-in-temperatures-precipitation-to-variations-in-solar-activity/#sthash.Ocovkrg7.ruNENKYi.dpuf
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 09:08:29 am by rangerrebew »

Offline DB

I thought "settled science" was, well, settled... Don't these scientist know better?

I hope I live long enough to see real science roll over the left's settled science high priests. They need to pay a very high price for what they've done in lowering the standard of living for literally billions of people.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
I hate the fact that even though scientific predictions made a mere 20 years ago have proven to be totally inaccurate, it is settled science that predictions for the rest of this century are true. They have after the fact excuses for everything that didn't happen. Millions of dollars are being paid in grants for explanations as to why we have not been flooded or fried out of existence.
Science and the media have now decided to come to conclusions based on facts to be determined later.
I have a BIL who is a liberal with a degree in Physics. I used to be able to ask him questions about AGW. This was in the 1990s when the predictions were first coming out. He explained the hockey sticks, etc. I would talk about the 1970s predictions of global cooling. At least we could have discussions. Now all discussions end with "settled science" and "physics degree". I guess I have read too much about the subject and our discussions at family get-togethers has other family members questioning his expertise.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 06:16:18 pm by starstruck »
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Joe Wooten

I thought "settled science" was, well, settled... Don't these scientist know better?

I hope I live long enough to see real science roll over the left's settled science high priests. They need to pay a very high price for what they've done in lowering the standard of living for literally billions of people.

They also need to pay a high price for almost destroying science in the process of pushing the CO2 climate change narrative and trying to silence those who questioned them.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Settled Science" is an oxymoron.

Oceander

"Settled Science" is an oxymoron.

Yes, it is.  If it's settled, it's not science.

Offline Just_Victor

The left attacking big CO2 (oil, coal, whatever) as the funding source in 5, 4, 3, 2,....
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.