Author Topic: LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS, LADIES! Muslim gangs are attacking people, especially women, at stoplights  (Read 1660 times)

rangerrebew

May 15 2017
LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS, LADIES! Muslim gangs are attacking people, especially women, at stoplights

UK female drivers are being warned about Muslim male gangs who have been attempting to get into cars stopped at traffic lights. Recently, several women in the Stockport area have reportedly been approached and intimidated by groups of Muslim men while waiting for stoplights to change.

The Telegraph  One victim, Cala Grant, was approached on Monday this week. Describing the incident on Facebook, she wrote: “Two Muslim men attempted to get into my car while I was sat at traffic lights in Offerton.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/05/15/lock-your-car-doors-ladies-muslim-gangs-are-attacking-people-especially-women-at-stoplights/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:15:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Try that here in the states and there is a small percentage chance that you will end up with a  couple of bullet holes.... just saying

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Those Brit women need to keep their handguns with them in the car and put a couple of plugs in them. That will stop the problem.

Oh wait.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Joe Wooten

May 15 2017
LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS, LADIES! Muslim gangs are attacking people, especially women, at stoplights

UK female drivers are being warned about Muslim male gangs who have been attempting to get into cars stopped at traffic lights. Recently, several women in the Stockport area have reportedly been approached and intimidated by groups of Muslim men while waiting for stoplights to change.

The Telegraph  One victim, Cala Grant, was approached on Monday this week. Describing the incident on Facebook, she wrote: “Two Muslim men attempted to get into my car while I was sat at traffic lights in Offerton.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/05/15/lock-your-car-doors-ladies-muslim-gangs-are-attacking-people-especially-women-at-stoplights/

Too bad the British disarmed their law abiding population.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Those Brit women need to keep their handguns with them in the car and put a couple of plugs in them. That will stop the problem.

Oh wait.

Didn't they try to ban knives over a certain length?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Mom MD

Oh wait.

If they try that garbage here that is exactly what will happen.  They will find out just how many women carry here.
God is still in control

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
If you can't carry a gun, always, and I mean always leave space to drive between you and the car ahead of you. If you need to to go-go, you can always drive around the car ahead of you.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 01:26:38 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Mom MD

If you can't carry a gun, always, and I mean always leave space to drive between you and the car ahead of you. If you need to to go-go, you can always drive around the car ahead of you.

And always lock your doors!!!
God is still in control

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
If they try that garbage here that is exactly what will happen.  They will find out just how many women carry here.

In principle you are absolutely right, but in many states, even those with universal carry laws, you will probably be in for some serious crap.  Any person being attacked would do exactly what you're saying, but even in states like Arizona, defending yourself unfortunately carries it's own consequences. 

I went to a voluntary concealed carry class held by the police.  We were told the following:

1.  If you shoot someone in self defense, you MUST wait at the scene for the police to arrive, though you can seek safe shelter.
2.  You will be questioned, and probably spend a while at the local police station.
3.  You will have to give up your handgun for a while until the police have determined the true circumstances of the shooting, and your prior legal status.
4.  If the location happens to be within a certain distance from a school, you could face other legal problems.
5.  You will almost certainly be sued by the perp's relatives, and maybe others. 

And Arizona is one of the MOST LENIENT states for concealed carry.  It's never as simple as it sounds, unfortunately.

Silver Pines

And always lock your doors!!!

@Mom MD

I lock the doors even before I slip my handbag off my shoulder---first thing.

Offline mirraflake

If you hurt your attacker in the UK there is a good chance you will be the one going to jail.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
In principle you are absolutely right, but in many states, even those with universal carry laws, you will probably be in for some serious crap.  Any person being attacked would do exactly what you're saying, but even in states like Arizona, defending yourself unfortunately carries it's own consequences. 

I went to a voluntary concealed carry class held by the police.  We were told the following:

1.  If you shoot someone in self defense, you MUST wait at the scene for the police to arrive, though you can seek safe shelter.
2.  You will be questioned, and probably spend a while at the local police station.
3.  You will have to give up your handgun for a while until the police have determined the true circumstances of the shooting, and your prior legal status.
4.  If the location happens to be within a certain distance from a school, you could face other legal problems.
5.  You will almost certainly be sued by the perp's relatives, and maybe others. 

And Arizona is one of the MOST LENIENT states for concealed carry.  It's never as simple as it sounds, unfortunately.

:beer: Well stated. I consider it part of no good deed goes unpunished - though I can see why steps 1 through 4 happen.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mom MD

I realize it is complicated but I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.  I carry everywhere and always.  I would not hesitate to defend myself if the need arose
God is still in control

Offline anubias

@Mom MD

@CatherineofAragon Wise move.

I recently started hitting the lock button the moment I open the door to keep anyone from getting in on the other side while I'm getting in.  My door is already locked when it closes.  I just recently started doing this after a run to the store late at night and was bit nervous going back out to my vehicle.  I did it and have continued to do so "just in case."  One just never knows these days.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Mom MD

Me too. I really want to take a self defense class. I've been told to kick a guy you know where if atttacked but I don't think that really works.

I've also been told a baseball bat makes a good weapon if you can't get a gun..
Or mace.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
Me too. I really want to take a self defense class. I've been told to kick a guy you know where if atttacked but I don't think that really works.

I've also been told a baseball bat makes a good weapon if you can't get a gun..
Or mace.

I don't have much faith in the kick idea.  The perp is just as likely to grab your foot before you can make good contact, and then you are really in a mess, and probably on the ground also.  The laws are so varied in different states and localities, it's difficult to know what you can and can't do.  It would be nice if you could just mace, tase or even shoot an attacker then just walk away, but these days, as stated in Reply #10 above, if you injure the attacker you may wind up being the one who goes to jail.  The laws have been so neutered, they have made self-defense itself into a crime. 

I personally would do whatever I possibly could to protect myself and my family, and worry about the consequences later.  The bat is a good weapon, but it puts you within arm's reach of the assailant.  I'd prefer something with a little more distance, like mace and something that makes a humongous noise, then run like blazes.  But if the perp has a gun or a knife, you just have to try to stay alive. 

Offline goodwithagun

I'd brag about the fact that I'm a pistol pack in' mama, literally, but those cultists have an uncanny knack of choosing places where guns aren't permitted  :shrug:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

@CatherineofAragon Wise move.

I recently started hitting the lock button the moment I open the door to keep anyone from getting in on the other side while I'm getting in.  My door is already locked when it closes.  I just recently started doing this after a run to the store late at night and was bit nervous going back out to my vehicle.  I did it and have continued to do so "just in case."  One just never knows these days.

That's a really good idea! Stealing it!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't have much faith in the kick idea.  The perp is just as likely to grab your foot before you can make good contact, and then you are really in a mess, and probably on the ground also.  The laws are so varied in different states and localities, it's difficult to know what you can and can't do.  It would be nice if you could just mace, tase or even shoot an attacker then just walk away, but these days, as stated in Reply #10 above, if you injure the attacker you may wind up being the one who goes to jail.  The laws have been so neutered, they have made self-defense itself into a crime. 

I personally would do whatever I possibly could to protect myself and my family, and worry about the consequences later.  The bat is a good weapon, but it puts you within arm's reach of the assailant.  I'd prefer something with a little more distance, like mace and something that makes a humongous noise, then run like blazes.  But if the perp has a gun or a knife, you just have to try to stay alive.

Welcome aboard! Fortunately, we live in an area where my wife doesn't have to worry about it much. I don't know about using a bat. Unless, of course, it is a vampire bat... :laugh:

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Mom MD

Man, I mean woman, I mean...that must be one serious handbag if you carry it on your shoulder. Couidn't you sorta heave it on an attacker???