Author Topic: Kucinich: ‘Deep State’ Trying to ‘Destroy The Trump Presidency’  (Read 944 times)

rangerrebew

Posted on May 18, 2017 by Ray Starmann   
Kucinich: ‘Deep State’ Trying to ‘Destroy The Trump Presidency’

Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said Americans must put party politics aside and acknowledge that the federal government is “under attack from within.”

Kucinich said the “deep state” within the bureaucracy is trying to “destroy Donald Trump’s presidency.”

He said there is a “politicization” of intentionally nonpartisan agencies that has resulted in leaks to the press and a “threat to our republic.”

http://usdefensewatch.com/2017/05/kucinich-deep-state-trying-to-destroy-the-trump-presidency/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:38:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Wow...

So a far leftist like Kucinich now sounds indistinguishable from your garden variety Trumpster.

Offline goodwithagun

Wow...

So a far leftist like Kucinich now sounds indistinguishable from your garden variety Trumpster.

Trump and Kucinich have a lot in common. They both have wives WAY out of their league.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

.../ from your garden variety Trumpster.

I don't want to offend, as seems the objective of so many around here, so I thought I'd ask first.

Would you mind if I start referring to those who didn't/wouldn't/refuse to support the President "your garden variety Loser" (shortened of course to just "Loser" when applicable)?

You know .. for that "fair and balanced" thing.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

geronl

Someone using the term "deep state" is a sure sign of nuttiness

Offline goodwithagun

Someone using the term "deep state" is a sure sign of nuttiness

Wasn't "deep state" the condition he was in when aliens abducted him?
I stand with Roosgirl.

geronl

Wasn't "deep state" the condition he was in when aliens abducted him?

lol