Author Topic: Roger Stone: Trump's Saudi award 'makes me want to puke'  (Read 701 times)

Offline corbe

Roger Stone: Trump's Saudi award 'makes me want to puke'
« on: May 20, 2017, 11:49:14 pm »
Roger Stone: Trump's Saudi award 'makes me want to puke'

By Jennifer Hansler, CNN

Updated 4:41 PM ET, Sat May 20, 2017

(CNN) — As President Donald Trump celebrated what he called a "tremendous" first day in Saudi Arabia, his onetime campaign adviser and longtime confidante Roger Stone expressed nothing but aversion for the Gulf nation and parts of the President's trip.

In a litany of tweets, Stone berated Saudi Arabia as "the enemy" and slammed Trump for accepting the Order of Abdulaziz from King Salman bin Abdulaziz.

"Candidly this makes me want to puke," he wrote.

The order, the nation's highest civilian honor, was also bestowed upon former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush. Stone suggested, however, that Trump accepted the award only at the suggestion of his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, although he doesn't say why he made the assertion.

<..snip..>

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/roger-stone-saudi-arabia-tweets/index.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Roger Stone: Trump's Saudi award 'makes me want to puke'
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 02:51:13 am »
The damn media must have hacked his twitter account.  You know it.  I know it.  The American people know it, and so does Baby Jesus. 

#ClintonNewsNetwork #Fakenews #MSAGA
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:52:20 am by Once-Ler »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Roger Stone: Trump's Saudi award 'makes me want to puke'
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 03:17:53 am »
Every president in recent history receives this award as do most digintaries that go there. Saudi Arabia gives those out like Cracker Jacks toys. I wonder what crawled up Stone's butt... oh wait, never mind, don't want to know..