General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

How Barack Obama Conspired With an Enemy to Undermine US Foreign Policy

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:

Posted on May 19, 2017 by John Hinderaker in Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Iran, Russia
How Barack Obama Conspired With an Enemy to Undermine US Foreign Policy

The Democrats are trying to make a scandal out of the fact that representatives of the Trump campaign communicated with Russians, even though those communications were 100% appropriate. I had forgotten about this post, which I wrote in March 2015, until Rush Limbaugh read from it on his program yesterday. It reminds us what a REAL scandal involving a presidential campaign and foreign policy looks like:

In 2008, the Bush administration, along with the “six powers,” was negotiating with Iran concerning that country’s nuclear arms program. The Bush administration’s objective was to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons. On July 20, 2008, the New York Times headlined: “Nuclear Talks With Iran End in a Deadlock.” What caused the talks to founder? The Times explained:

more
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/05/how-barack-obama-conspired-with-an-enemy-to-undermine-us-foreign-policy.php

Smokin Joe:
Of course, that was front page news in all the major papers--NOT.
Just one treason of many, and that doesn't touch on the looting.
There is so much to list that the Obamas pulled not to mention Clinton and other underlings, that it would never be adjudicated, even if there was the Will to do so. They had a tightly knit phalanx of key positions all able to cover each other's ...positions. It would be tough enough to crack it, and I doubt they'd turn on one another. But I really, really, wish they'd go after that lot. Appoint a Special Prosecutor and let them run with it.

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 20, 2017, 03:22:08 pm ---Of course, that was front page news in all the major papers--NOT.
Just one treason of many, and that doesn't touch on the looting.
There is so much to list that the Obamas pulled not to mention Clinton and other underlings, that it would never be adjudicated, even if there was the Will to do so. They had a tightly knit phalanx of key positions all able to cover each other's ...positions. It would be tough enough to crack it, and I doubt they'd turn on one another. But I really, really, wish they'd go after that lot. Appoint a Special Prosecutor and let them run with it.

--- End quote ---

They'll get away with it in this life.  They always do.

All I can say is..... Hell may not be coming for them....

but Hell is definitely waiting for them.   Waiting for them all!  Impatiently, no doubt.

Bigun:
Obama conspired with the enemy?  Hell folks Obama WAS the enemy!

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Bigun on May 20, 2017, 04:13:48 pm ---Obama conspired with the enemy?  Hell folks Obama WAS the enemy!

--- End quote ---
Just one of many.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version