Author Topic: Nazi-founded enclave in NY agrees to change policies  (Read 736 times)

rangerrebew

Nazi-founded enclave in NY agrees to change policies
« on: May 21, 2017, 12:06:50 pm »
Nazi-founded enclave in NY agrees to change policies

Published May 20, 2017
Associated Press

YAPHANK, N.Y. –  An enclave of former summer bungalows, where Nazi sympathizers once proudly marched near streets named for Adolf Hitler and other Third Reich figures, is being forced to end policies that limited ownership to people of German descent.

The German American Settlement League, which once welcomed tens of thousands in the 1930s to pro-Nazi marches at Camp Siegfried on eastern Long Island, has settled an anti-discrimination case brought by New York State. The settlement calls for a change in the league's leadership and adherence to all state and federal housing laws.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/20/nazi-founded-enclave-in-ny-agrees-to-change-policies.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Nazi-founded enclave in NY agrees to change policies
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 01:59:40 pm »
Ok,can someone explain to me WHY a Jew or black would even WANT to live there?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 02:47:34 pm »
It's got to be the Muslims....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 03:24:47 pm »

I wouldn't want to live there.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 04:14:57 pm »
I wouldn't want to live there.

@Sanguine

Kinda my point,but given that the media always lies so much to pursue their agenda,are the people who live there today the same fervent admirers of Nazism as the ones living there in 1938? Or are they,like hundreds of thousands of other Americans,just white people of German descent?

It also needs to be pointed out that in 1938 the Nazi's weren't the monsters they had became by 1944. We weren't even at war with them.

Sooooo,if the people living there today are just regular white Americans,I would have no problem at all having them for neighbors if they were to move where I live. If they were Nazi's,we would have some problems. I don't play well with Nazi's.

I'm not moving there because if I wanted to live on land owned by someone else I'd just rent and be done with it.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!