Author Topic: Comptroller General: U.S. Made $144 Billion in Improper Payments in 2016  (Read 719 times)

rangerrebew

Comptroller General: U.S. Made $144 Billion in Improper Payments in 2016

(CNSNews.com) – Improper payments by the federal government are costing taxpayers billions of dollars a year – more than a trillion, if you add them up over the years, Comptroller General Gene Dodaro told the Senate Budget Committee on Wednesday.

“These are payments that should not have been made or were made in the wrong amounts,” Dodaro said in his opening statement.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/comptroller-general-us-made-144-billion-improper-payments-2016

geronl

and it'll likely happen again this year and the next too

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Now this really pisses me off, 144 Billion in improper payments and not a damn penny to me, so unfair, sad, really sad!

Offline Night Hides Not

Comptroller General: U.S. Made $144 Billion in Improper Payments in 2016

(CNSNews.com) – Improper payments by the federal government are costing taxpayers billions of dollars a year – more than a trillion, if you add them up over the years, Comptroller General Gene Dodaro told the Senate Budget Committee on Wednesday.

“These are payments that should not have been made or were made in the wrong amounts,” Dodaro said in his opening statement.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/comptroller-general-us-made-144-billion-improper-payments-2016

Based on a $4 Trillion budget, one could surmise that 96.5% of the payments were proper.   22222frying pan
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.