Author Topic: Joe Biden says 'I was the correct candidate,' not Hillary Clinton: Report  (Read 656 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden says 'I was the correct candidate,' not Hillary Clinton: Report
by Anna Giaritelli | May 18, 2017, 11:41 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden said on Thursday that he never thought Hillary Clinton was the right choice to be the Democratic Party's nominee in the 2016 election.

"I never thought she was the correct candidate. I thought I was the correct candidate," Biden told attendees at the SkyBridge Alternatives Conference in Las Vegas, according to a report from the Street.

Biden's son, Beau, died from brain cancer at the age of 46 in May 2015. Following his death, the then-vice president said he and his wife, Jill, had decided not to focus their energy on running for the presidency, but rather coming to terms with what had just happened to their family.

Though he says it's unlikely, Biden wouldn't close the door on a potential 2020 run.

"Could I? Yes. Would I? Probably no," he said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/joe-biden-says-i-was-the-correct-candidate-not-hillary-clinton-report/article/2623578
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Good old Joe. Delusional to the very end.

Offline CSM

""I never thought she was the correct candidate. I thought I was the correct candidate," Biden told attendees"

I believe that he would have done much better than her for sure!  The problem was that he chose not to run and as a result he WAS NEVER A CANDIDATE!  Another idiotic statement by the self named "lunch bucket" Joe.

Offline Night Hides Not

Good old Joe. Delusional to the very end.

I don't have enough popcorn for this fight...lol.

:eatdrink:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.