Author Topic: Open War On The President  (Read 12668 times)

Offline Rivergirl

Re: Open War On The President
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2017, 11:38:48 pm »
Oh yes, thanks for reminding me about the msm going nuts over Eisenhower's golfing......

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2017, 12:11:26 am »
Business as usual.

DC politics at its finest.

Same thing they do to every Republican President.

Certainly not the hysterical hand wringing I see going on now.

You are wrong.  The press always snipes at the Republican President but ... not on this scale ... on a fraction of this scale.

They are grabbing at any piece of flotsam in the water that they get get a random quote on or build some kind of innuendo on and reporting it as news.

It's not hysterical and it is not hand wringing.

It is a sane look at what is going on now in this country and if you don't see it, you are not looking.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2017, 12:20:56 am »
You are wrong.  The press always snipes at the Republican President but ... not on this scale ... on a fraction of this scale.

I don't care.

I thought you people voted for the guy because he supposedly could dish out as much as he took, 'a fighter', 'someone who will punch back'.

The Trump and the Media deserve and were made for one another.

Watching everyone bitch, moan and whine about how 'unfair' it all is reveals that snowflakes do not just exist on the Left.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2017, 12:22:19 am »
Aaaand they hysterical hand wringing gets ratcheted up another notch. We've gone from "coup" to "all out war"

Smh.

Wonder what useless hyperbole people will dream up next?

Have fun laughing at people but if you continue to dismiss and make fun of the genuine concern felt  about the all out war by the dems and the press on a man who is a duly elected Republican president, and if that war is successful helped by ...

oh, the hell with it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2017, 12:33:03 am »
Let's try this again, slower this time.

Pick any point you choose in recent history and tell me the press was only a little biased, slightly left of center, or just kinda sorta dishonest.  You pick the point, go ahead, and I'll prove you wrong.

The truth of the matter is the liberal press has been waging war on the American way of life for a long, long time. 

You got that right.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2017, 12:34:02 am »
Somebody needs a chill pill.
Dissention does not mean re-education camps..........yet.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2017, 01:24:09 am »
I don't care.

I thought you people voted for the guy because he supposedly could dish out as much as he took, 'a fighter', 'someone who will punch back'.

Watching everyone bitch, moan and whine about how 'unfair' it all is reveals that snowflakes do not just exist on the Left.

If we're going down the "snowflake" road, you've been butthurt since election day. You're the biggest snowflake on the board so you might want to stop calling others by that title...its just embarrassing.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2017, 02:03:20 am »
If we're going down the "snowflake" road, you've been butthurt since election day. You're the biggest snowflake on the board so you might want to stop calling others by that title...its just embarrassing.

We never demanded our own 'safe space' on this board to protect us from any unwanted or negative comments about Trump.  Trump supporters did, and got it.

We're not the ones bitching and moaning like 8 year olds about all the unfair treatment President Twitter is getting from the press that he has poked in the face to cheers from his mobs of seig-heiling fans.  Fans who insisted Trump was the only one who could take on the Establishment, The Press, The Oligarchy - duke it out and drain the swamp.

And BTW,  you are free to call me a snowflake anytime I have ever reported a post or screamed to the mods about any personal attacks on any thread or any kind of crap dished out my way.

You people on the other hand....  running to the mods when you read what you do not like to see is an art form.  But projecting snowflake onto us for calling you people and your pansy-ass complaining for what it is? 

Amusing.

I almost laughed.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2017, 09:57:35 am »

I'm perfectly happy. Sun still comes up in the East... birds are still singing.

In other words...life goes on.

You on the other hand...have stayed in a constant state of posterior pain because we don't bow and scrape towards Trump like you do and we dare to criticize him when he does wrong.

You're acting like the tools at DU instead of a Republican or a Conservative.

Yes oh yes is soooooo good we have Trump instead of Hillary. 

I mean if she'd been elected we'd still have Obamacare and waging war in Syria.

Oh...wait...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:58:52 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2017, 10:15:10 am »

And it's so cute...he doesn't even realize it!     ^-^   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2017, 10:23:56 am »
And it's so cute...he doesn't even realize it!     ^-^

Considering you're so sensitive to any critique of anything about Trump that you falsely brand anyone a traitor and/or a Hillary supporter who doesn't zing his praises...you really have no room to talk. 

Much less try to pull a cheap imitation of RiV's insane replies.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2017, 10:42:50 am »
Considering you're so sensitive to any critique of anything about Trump that you falsely brand anyone a traitor and/or a Hillary supporter who doesn't zing his praises...you really have no room to talk. 

Much less try to pull a cheap imitation of RiV's insane replies.

And look, everybody! 

Like the Eveready Bunny....he just keeps going...and going...and going.   *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2017, 10:58:24 am »
And look, everybody! 

Like the Eveready Bunny....he just keeps going...and going...and going.   *****rollingeyes*****

Typical mindless snot from DCP

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2017, 11:24:28 am »

Usually happens with him before he's had his prunes and Buttermilk.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2017, 01:25:46 pm »

To swine, pearls are just slop. As such, your comment and view of DC's posting is....unsurprising. Hope I didn't hurt your widdle feelings, if so you and Invar can just "hug it out" till it's all better. Or better yet, run to your mommies and let 'me we violated your safe space.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:26:45 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2017, 07:23:08 pm »
To swine, pearls are just slop. As such, your comment and view of DC's posting is....unsurprising. Hope I didn't hurt your widdle feelings, if so you and Invar can just "hug it out" till it's all better. Or better yet, run to your mommies and let 'me we violated your safe space.

Hypocrisy on parade.

I seem to recall you getting all upset and angry that someone would use that particular scriptural reference in application to your agenda of bashing the bible and Christians who quote scripture you assert is bogus.  I think Pearls Before Swine was exclaimed to be a personal attack.

So here you are, projecting again.

We don't run to the mods.  We haven't demanded threads be off limits to anyone critical of Trump. 

You people on the other hand..... shutting down threads you cannot hijack and hitting the report button on every single statement you find offensive... is an art form.

Hypocrisy from liberals and those who have now made liberalism Conservative, is apparently to be expected.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2017, 07:29:00 pm »
I don't care.

@INVAR
Aren't you the guy who was praising Rubio earlier today?   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2017, 07:35:28 pm »

:bigsilly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2017, 07:40:47 pm »
And look, everybody! 

I didn't think this was "mindless snot" (as it's so graciously been called  :nometalk:)   @DCPatriot   

I could relate and found it quite funny.   888high58888

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2017, 07:44:53 pm »
@INVAR
Aren't you the guy who was praising Rubio earlier today?   

That statement in itself makes you an unmitigated LIAR.

Please cite for the board, where I have praised Rubio today.  Please provide the exact quotes where I have done so.

Or, I will from here on out, reference you as DriftLiar.

Please cite my statement from today (or any day actually) where I have praised Rubio.

Go on.

I'm waiting.

Show us.  Show us you are not the liar I am calling you.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2017, 07:54:19 pm »
That statement in itself makes you an unmitigated LIAR.

Please cite for the board, where I have praised Rubio today.  Please provide the exact quotes where I have done so.

Or, I will from here on out, reference you as DriftLiar.

Please cite my statement from today (or any day actually) where I have praised Rubio.

Go on.

I'm waiting.

Show us.  Show us you are not the liar I am calling you.

Post 38 of this thread  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,263915.msg1331703.html#msg1331703

You agreed with Rubio in his assessment DESPITE him being the gang of 8 (while conveniently ignoring his history).   Looks like praise to me.

So much for your vaunted standards. 

Now who is the liar there sport.   Why its YOU.    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2017, 07:54:49 pm »
txrdioguy..............will you go to the prom with me. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2017, 07:56:45 pm »
txrdioguy..............will you go to the prom with me.

I'd be honored to.  Is it ok if I wear my dress blue uniform instead of a tux?

Offline MOD3

« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2017, 08:02:10 pm »
Hey!  Let's stop fighting a war and get back to topic! 

Oh, wait...that IS the topic.

Never mind.  Carry on, just don't let it get personal.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2017, 08:04:38 pm »
Post 38 of this thread  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,263915.msg1331703.html#msg1331703

You agreed with Rubio in his assessment DESPITE him being the gang of 8 (while conveniently ignoring his history).   Looks like praise to me.

So much for your vaunted standards. 

Now who is the liar there sport.   Why its YOU.    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nowhere in that post was any praised given to Rubio.  Perhaps you should read it again, DD.

If I agree with a broken clock that just happens to show the right time at that moment, it does not mean that I am praising that clock.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-