Author Topic: How many Muslims are radical  (Read 7954 times)

Offline wolfnewstoday.com

How many Muslims are radical
« on: May 19, 2017, 12:44:52 pm »
Pew research conducted a survey in 39 countries with 38,000 Muslims on tpics like honor killings, suicide bombings, and sharia law. With all of the polls in consideration they found that 680 million Muslims are radical out of a total of 1.6 billion. They didn't get to poll every country though. Nearly half of Muslims are radical. That's a lot more than the minute minority the left talks about. Read the article for the full story.
http://wolfnewstoday.com/america/how-many-muslims-are-radical-and-how-many-muslims-follow-sharia-law

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: How many Muslims are radical
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 06:36:07 pm »
Pew research conducted a survey in 39 countries with 38,000 Muslims on tpics like honor killings, suicide bombings, and sharia law. With all of the polls in consideration they found that 680 million Muslims are radical out of a total of 1.6 billion. They didn't get to poll every country though. Nearly half of Muslims are radical. That's a lot more than the minute minority the left talks about. Read the article for the full story.
http://wolfnewstoday.com/america/how-many-muslims-are-radical-and-how-many-muslims-follow-sharia-law

Sebastian Gorka speaks about this often. He believes that most Muslims probably wouldn't support the jihadist faction (Salafist/Twelver) if they were losing. But the perception, largely driven by the diffident, girlish passivity of the Eightball Obama's regime, has given the greater impression around the world that the militant fundie muzz are winning.

That impression (according to Dr. Gorka) needs to be countered by a multi-pronged assault which consists of killing terrorists in their areas of operation, rooting out / decimating their funding, calling them out by name (referring to them as  militant fundamentalist Islamist terrorists), promoting an effective media campaign to demonstrate that being a terrorist is a means to achieve nothing but an early agonizing death and to support sheikist (non-militant, Western-friendly) Muslim governments in their own internal struggles to defeat radical Islam.

There is a lot of evidence that appointing Dr. Gorka to lead the policy/strategy of the White House staff in the anti-terrorism effort was one of the smartest things that President Trump has done.

The amount of progress that has been made against radical Islamist terrorist networks in only the first half of the first year of the administration is a major triumph. Hundreds of thousands of muzz terrorists have been killed, vast swaths of territory have been retaken from ISIS/al Qaeda/Taliban etc., and international cooperation in WW"T" is at a very high level and increasing every day.

Defeating Jihad: The Winnable War by Sebastian Gorka
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 06:42:38 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 06:38:54 pm »
What you doing bumping a clickbait piece from a troll
@LateForLunch
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:22:02 pm by Wingnut »

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 07:39:06 pm »
What you doing bumping a clickbait piece from a troll
@LateForLunch

Bumping his site with Gorka's book.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 07:49:09 pm »
Bumping his site with Gorka's book.
A one time visit and a clickbait post from a non contributing jackwagon back in May... deserves no such "Bump"

IMHO.

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 07:59:09 pm »
A one time visit and a clickbait post from a non contributing jackwagon back in May... deserves no such "Bump"

IMHO.

'Twas the topic that caught my eye. Fortune passes everywhere. Now his/her/its visit has finally served a positive purpose - to highlight Sebastian Gorka's terribly important, fascinating book.

I think I will start a religion now. We can copy everything about Islam except make the goal to provide free ice cream and cake for the entire universe instead of theofascist domination. Wanna join up !?!

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 08:04:58 pm »
'Twas the topic that caught my eye. Fortune passes everywhere. Now his/her/its visit has finally served a positive purpose - to highlight Sebastian Gorka's terribly important, fascinating book.

I think I will start a religion now. We can copy everything about Islam except make the goal to provide free ice cream and cake for the entire universe instead of theofascist domination. Wanna join up !?!

I am already a member of the 1st Church of Appliantology, Canoga Park, CA.  I'm a Latent Appliance Fetishist.  I ain't got no time for other religions. 

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 08:29:31 pm »
I am already a member of the 1st Church of Appliantology, Canoga Park, CA.  I'm a Latent Appliance Fetishist.  I ain't got no time for other religions.

No WAY!!! I am just down the street from you right now (in Westlake Village, Ca.) Small world, eh!?! Oh, and about your religion, what would it take to get you to convert? Remember we're talking cake and ice cream, not pie-in-the-sky when you die. We're offering something sound on the ground when you're 'round!!
And you won't even need to jihad that much!! Since you're on the ground floor, you could be the Ayatolla of Rock and Roll-ah!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:31:45 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Mod2

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 08:37:08 pm »
You know, I was just going to nuke this and be done with it, but before I could you guys went and made it interesting for me.  Please carry on, I doubt the original poster will ever know....

000hehehehe

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 08:44:26 pm »

OOPS, I first read your post as  you being a latex appliance fetishist , my bad!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 09:13:14 pm »
No WAY!!! I am just down the street from you right now (in Westlake Village, Ca.) Small world, eh!?! Oh, and about your religion, what would it take to get you to convert? Remember we're talking cake and ice cream, not pie-in-the-sky when you die. We're offering something sound on the ground when you're 'round!!
And you won't even need to jihad that much!! Since you're on the ground floor, you could be the Ayatolla of Rock and Roll-ah!

Ohhhh, that looks good enough to eat....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2017, 09:25:45 pm »

Well, Membership is open to a select few. One of our friendly counselors can give you
A donut . . .and advise you to stick closer to church-oriented social activities and attend our Social Club meetings.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2017, 10:58:46 am »
Well, Membership is open to a select few. One of our friendly counselors can give you
A donut . . .and advise you to stick closer to church-oriented social activities and attend our Social Club meetings.

Just admit it. You are anti-cake. You are a pie eater. A big fat hairy pie eater.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 09:32:21 pm »

As I've been saying for a few years now:

Islam doesn't have a billion believers,
it has a billion HOSTAGES!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 09:44:07 pm »
How many aren't?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 11:49:03 pm »
How many aren't?

I think you have to think in different but interrelated terms and/or terminology.

Who wears red. And who wears black.

! No longer available

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2018, 11:58:08 pm »
they're trimming the ax a little fine

! No longer available

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2018, 11:59:45 pm »
and we are sliding into hell

! No longer available