Author Topic: Putin says he has transcript that PROVES Trump did not pass Russia any secrets and hits out at 'stupid' US politicians he says are trying to undermine the President  (Read 2172 times)

Online kevindavis007

Bottom line for me ... why trust what the MSM, DEMS or RINO's say?  I didn't trust them before and I sure as hell don't trust them especially now.  Hillary lost.  That blew up their world and they are fighting back the only way they know how; lies, deceit, false accusations and denials.  Nothing has changed.

Trump needs to start looking in his review mirror and realize that those he can trust in his inner circle has gotten smaller.

The leaker whom I suspect, is as corrupt as they come,very liberal and someone Trump trusts emphatically is his son-in-law, Kushner.  ... I'm probably wrong ... but ... my gut tells me he's a problem.

Sorry I trust MSM, DEMS, and RINO's over Putin...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Rivergirl

With friends like Putin....DT is doomed.   But then he did say he admired Putin for murdering journalists.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
With friends like Putin....DT is doomed.   But then he did say he admired Putin for murdering journalists.

What amazes me is the audacity of Trumpers bragging this stuff up like it's helpful. Its not

Online libertybele

Sorry I trust MSM, DEMS, and RINO's over Putin...

My statement had actually nothing to do with the validity of Putin's comments or transcripts ... my statement was inclusive of my distrust for the MSM, DEMS and RINO's. This all began when Clinton lost the election and she placed blame on Russian hacking and Trump collusion....a giant B.S. in my book. The MSM, the DEMS and the RINO's keep feeding into the cesspool that they created meanwhile making it nearly impossible for this administration to succeed.  All the lies and deception will eventually throw this country into complete chaos and finally destroy her.  Putin isn't stupid; he sees exactly what's going on.  Whether or not his transcripts are legitimate or not makes absolutely no difference; people as yourself, wouldn't believe him anyways, nor would the DEMS and MSM allow the truth to come out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.