Author Topic: A new Washington syndrome: Trumpression  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A new Washington syndrome: Trumpression
« on: May 18, 2017, 03:35:48 pm »
    Mike Allen Jim VandeHei 4 hrs ago

A new Washington syndrome: Trumpression

I'm not a doctor. But I have noticed a growing number of longtime Washingtonians in a prolonged, deep Trump-induced funk. It's ... Trumpression. The daily challenge to "normal" — normal behavior, normal practices, normal responses — is grinding on people's psyches.

Its symptoms include not only anger or Twitter rage, but a genuine concern for the health of our democracy. This is not a Democratic or media condition.

I see it the eyes of people I have known for years, who now work in the White House. For readers who love Trump, you probably love the shock and change. But the accompanying Trumpression is like nothing I have seen in 30 years of doing this.

https://www.axios.com/trumps-daily-challenge-to-normal-weighs-on-washington-2412636709.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: A new Washington syndrome: Trumpression
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 03:40:51 pm »
Oh No!!! Poor Beltway babies like Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei are sad that things aren't going their way. Maybe they can turn a section of the Capitol building into a safe space where they can watch reruns of the West Wing.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: A new Washington syndrome: Trumpression
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 03:42:01 pm »
Oh No!!! Poor Beltway babies like Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei are sad that things aren't going their way. Maybe they can turn a section of the Capitol building into a safe space where they can watch reruns of the West Wing.

888high58888