Author Topic: Germany: Court rules it acceptable for politician to be called “Nazi slut” on TV for opposing Muslim migrant influx  (Read 568 times)

rangerrebew

Germany: Court rules it acceptable for politician to be called “Nazi slut” on TV for opposing Muslim migrant influx

May 18, 2017 8:40 am By Christine Williams

When AfD leader Alice Weidel said during a Cologne party conference that political correctness belongs in the dustbin of history, comedian Christian Ehring responded by putting her words to the test.

“Alright then, political correctness is over – let’s all be incorrect to each other. The Nazi slut is right there,” Ehring said while hosting his ‘Extra 3’ program.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/germany-court-rules-it-acceptable-for-politician-to-be-called-nazi-slut-on-tv-for-opposing-muslim-migrant-influx
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 03:36:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Would that same court rule that it's ok to call muslim rapists "pigs"?

geronl

If they had been on the opposite side, they'd be in jail.

Wingnut

Would that same court rule that it's ok to call muslim rapists "pigs"?

Valid point.  To bad we will never see it tested.

On to the ruling.  Surprisingly... for Germany today, they actually got it correct.   

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley