Author Topic: This Is A Coup Against Our Right To Govern Ourselves  (Read 13790 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: This Is A Coup Against Our Right To Govern Ourselves
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2017, 03:17:29 am »
You see, this is why some of us are pushing for an Article V convention.  It's something that hasn't been tried before, and that the administrative state doesn't know how to fight and is terrified of.  As for Trump, I wish him well and will be happy to support his actions when he does constitutional, liberty-affirming things.  I'll oppose him when he does unconstitutional, liberty-decreasing things.  But I'll put most of my efforts into making the things he (and the rest of the federal government) does less important and having less effect on the American people.

That's an excellent goal but you will be far less likely to accomplish it if the left somehow regains power during this attempted coup.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2017, 03:19:03 am »
All part of the show. Both sides are pretending Trump is something he isn't.

Well, he is President and I'm not pretending that.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2017, 03:21:54 am »
Good lord you Trumpsters are a bunch of little whiny babies. You're worse than your hero.

I prefer not to see nasty posts with all sorts of vulgar insinuations.  If you think posting gutter stuff is grownup, I have news for you.

It is possible to express yourself without that ... at least it is for me ... you should try it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2017, 03:23:57 am »
   Woe there @Weird Tolkienish Figure hold that mule @Emjay is a lady, due respect, yea, her politics can be far away from us as where she lives, at times, but this sappy ba$tard Will defend her integrity- for at least a little while, till she really steps off the deep end for which she has not, yet.

Corbe, you are my hero ... until I say something you don't like which I will probably do in the next five minutes.  Seriously, I appreciate it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2017, 03:29:03 am »
Corbe, you are my hero ... until I say something you don't like which I will probably do in the next five minutes.  Seriously, I appreciate it.

@Emjay

You make me smile, constantly, dear.    ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2017, 03:35:11 am »

Hey Honey as obnoxious as you can be politically I will always give YOU the benefit of the doubt.

PS: I will change my Avatar (more boobs) if you will change yours, I'll admit I'm homophobic.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2017, 03:35:26 am »
I prefer not to see nasty posts with all sorts of vulgar insinuations.  If you think posting gutter stuff is grownup, I have news for you.

It is possible to express yourself without that ... at least it is for me ... you should try it.

You are like the biggest whiner on here. Oh poor Trump! Leave him alone.  8888crybaby

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2017, 03:49:02 am »
PS: I will change my Avatar (more boobs) if you will change yours, I'll admit I'm homophobic.

@Emjay  - Please, please, please change your avatar!

(jk)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline anubias

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2017, 04:01:20 am »
You are like the biggest whiner on here. Oh poor Trump! Leave him alone.  8888crybaby

Look who is calling who a whiner.   You are the second biggest

REMOVED BY MOD 3  YOU AREN'T AS CLEVER AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.

here.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:01:30 am by MOD3 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2017, 04:12:36 am »
Could you anti-Trump people please stop making nasty references.  Mystery had to caution people on that dump Trump thread.

Can't we be grownups here.

As for that post by Schlicter, he is exactly right.
Myst objected to the "rectum" reference. Need I remind you who made that?

In answer to your question, apparently not. Four months in and the tired canards persist about supporting a Democrat footnote (until she is convicted, which may never happen), and even the allegation that people are anti-trump. I wasn't a fanboi, but his "supporters" are more than enough to turn away the most devout, not to mention folks who were just at the point of giving him a clean slate from the day he was sworn in.
Nope, that is just not good enough, you want total fealty.
That deal just isn't going to happen.

But with true GOP form, you ARE succeeding at alienating a significant portion of the people who might support the President when you need them the most, just like was done with the whole "we don't want you, we don't need you Conservatives" hateful garbage started at the Convention and continued to this day.

That we would not even want to be associated, politically, morally, socially, with such a hateful group just follows with the garbage dumped on us daily, as does some degree of schadenfreude that he who lied his way to the nomination is now getting a similar treatment from the MSM.

Now, we understand that the fate of the country is in his not so ample hands, but perhaps it would be best to reconsider the apparent policy of alienating potential support at every turn. Any time we are even tempted to speak well of something he has done, and there are a few things, even if they have been negated by other members of the administration, we find ourselves once again locked in combat to defend our positions in re our principles.

It is as if you don't want us to have anything good to say, just so you can collectively complain that we don't have anything good to say, and if we happen to have a decent discussion going on one of you jumps in and starts spattering the monkey house glass all over again.

Frankly, it's tedious, and beginning to convince me the purveyors of the tactic are the same.
You aren't exactly winning hearts and minds, there.
When the Democrats take over, and they will if y'all persist, you'll all whine and point the finger at Conservatives, not even realizing you have become just like the Leftists you claim to despise.
What grieves me most is not the nonsense you are all playing at, but that this will destroy the Republic my people, my family, have been involved in for over 100 years before its inception. For that, May Almighty God reward you as you so richly deserve.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2017, 04:36:15 am »

But with true GOP form, you ARE succeeding at alienating a significant portion of the people who might support the President when you need them the most, just like was done with the whole "we don't want you, we don't need you Conservatives" hateful garbage started at the Convention and continued to this day.

They willfully choose to forget that fact, and continue to berate us to this very hour that refusal to support Trump is supporting Hillary/The Left/The Coup etc., etc., etc.

They told us to get lost then.

They can get lost now.

perhaps it would be best to reconsider the apparent policy of alienating potential support at every turn. Any time we are even tempted to speak well of something he has done, and there are a few things, even if they have been negated by other members of the administration, we find ourselves once again locked in combat to defend our positions in re our principles.

Because that is what they despise most and the fact is they are not interested in support of any kind unless it is total fealty and submission to Trump in whom they have vested all their faith and hope of salvation and preservation against the Commie Coup they are certain will doom us to oblivion if Trump is mired down in what they attempt to throw at him (even if he hands them the ammunition).

They were never interested in persuasion.  They were interested only in beating refuseniks into submission or pointing their fingers in our face to scream that they "won" and we were all "Losers".  That is their be all, end all.  And now real life has transcended reality TV and they have run off what would have been natural allies to compete and total indifference or opposition.

When the Democrats take over, and they will if y'all persist, you'll all whine and point the finger at Conservatives, not even realizing you have become just like the Leftists you claim to despise.

If they do not recognize that fact now, they are never going to then either.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline MOD3

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2017, 10:04:50 am »
Let me tell all the new members that have arrived in the last two days and remind the old timer's here, there is a language filter in place on this forum for a reason.

The owner like to run a fairly clean ship language wise and while some very mild profanity is allowed, the language you'd expect to hear from Andrew Dice Clay is not permitted, and that included in picture form.

Keep trying to beat the language filters with vulgarities and you'll find yourself on the outside looking in.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2017, 10:14:49 am »
Still wishing the Republicans had nominated a Conservative with principle and integrity and the courage to stand on them no matter what.

I'm still wishing that jpsb would come up with mew material.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2017, 10:47:35 am »

In answer to your question, apparently not. Four months in and the tired canards persist about supporting a Democrat footnote (until she is convicted, which may never happen), and even the allegation that people are anti-trump. I wasn't a fanboi, but his "supporters" are more than enough to turn away the most devout, not to mention folks who were just at the point of giving him a clean slate from the day he was sworn in.

That we would not even want to be associated, politically, morally, socially, with such a hateful group just follows with the garbage dumped on us daily, as does some degree of schadenfreude that he who lied his way to the nomination is now getting a similar treatment from the MSM.

Now, we understand that the fate of the country is in his not so ample hands, but perhaps it would be best to reconsider the apparent policy of alienating potential support at every turn. Any time we are even tempted to speak well of something he has done, and there are a few things, even if they have been negated by other members of the administration, we find ourselves once again locked in combat to defend our positions in re our principles.

It is as if you don't want us to have anything good to say, just so you can collectively complain that we don't have anything good to say, and if we happen to have a decent discussion going on one of you jumps in and starts spattering the monkey house glass all over again.

Frankly, it's tedious, and beginning to convince me the purveyors of the tactic are the same.
What grieves me most is not the nonsense you are all playing at, but that this will destroy the Republic my people, my family, have been involved in for over 100 years before its inception. For that, May Almighty God reward you as you so richly deserve.

Very well - and correctly - stated.  I willingly want to support the President and I have expressed my approval at times (such as Justice Gorsuch).  For some, that is not enough.  It is, as you say, tedious and alienating.  :patriot:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:05:03 am by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2017, 10:55:09 am »

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2017, 11:04:03 am »

:patriot:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2017, 11:04:06 am »
Way too many people simply do not understand that or refuse to listen.

They are way too caught up in their own rhetoric and dislike of Trump to see the big picture.

The big picture is not Trump...you may not like him but he is not the enemy.

The enemy is the left, enraged at losing an election they KNEW they would win, they are throwing all their resources into damaging or destroying a duly elected President.  Whether you voted for him or not... whether you like him or not ... he was elected and he has done nothing to warrant the attacks or the impeachment cries from the left.

I have literally begged all these whiners to tell me what they want.  They cannot or they will not.

I can only assume they want to vent whatever the consequences.

They are the "we told you so" people that will do everything they can to make Trump a failed president even if that means giving the globalist Marxist Democrats the House and Senate in 2018 and the presidency in 2020. They are not conservatives nor are they patriots. They are despicable people.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2017, 11:08:00 am »
They are the "we told you so" people that will do everything they can to make Trump a failed president even if that means giving the globalist Marxist Democrats the House and Senate in 2018 and the presidency in 2020. They are not conservatives nor are they patriots. They are despicable people.

You should really read the post from @Smokin Joe on reply to what Emjay said.  If it applies to anyone here it's you.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2017, 11:08:26 am »

And, so it goes...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline jpsb

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2017, 11:19:09 am »
You should really read the post from @Smokin Joe on reply to what Emjay said.  If it applies to anyone here it's you.

I read it and he is full of it (as usual) his post was so self serving that it was not worth responding to. Claiming team Trump demanded total fidelity is where I stopped reading it until you asked me to waste my time and read all of it.

geronl

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2017, 11:29:05 am »

Dear Trump Cult Members,
The "we told you so" people do not have the power or the inclination to make Trump a failed President, only he has that power. When the GOP convention told people like me "There's the door!", we took it seriously - stop blaming us, we were told to leave by Trump and his minions. When your godless fruitcake weaved horrible lies and repeated them (Cruz cheated, Cruz is ineligible, his daddy killed JFK, he;s a Canadian! Look at her Face! Crazy like a child molester! etc etc) until his monkeys believed it, don't blame us for thinking the person making these lies is a liar who shouldn't be trusted.

You were proud that Trump was no conservative, he was a populist! Conservatives were losers! You were proud to be despicable and call yourselves deplorables, remember? Now you want to pretend it was the other way around?

Many wanted to start over with the new administration but the attacks from the Trump Side continued, "Agree with master on all things or you are a traitor and a Democrat!". Do you really think that's how to get people on your side? By attacking them and sliming them and making up new epithets by the hour?

Those bridges were burned, Your side burned them. You didn't want our vote and you still don't want to reach out except to continue attacking us. We'd have to be insane to join you in the cult.

Let the commies and NAZI's fight it out, I'll just buy popcorn, pox on all their houses.

Oceander

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2017, 11:32:21 am »

Dear Trump Cult Members,
The "we told you so" people do not have the power or the inclination to make Trump a failed President, only he has that power. When the GOP convention told people like me "There's the door!", we took it seriously - stop blaming us, we were told to leave by Trump and his minions. When your godless fruitcake weaved horrible lies and repeated them (Cruz cheated, Cruz is ineligible, his daddy killed JFK, he;s a Canadian! Look at her Face! Crazy like a child molester! etc etc) until his monkeys believed it, don't blame us for thinking the person making these lies is a liar who shouldn't be trusted.

You were proud that Trump was no conservative, he was a populist! Conservatives were losers! You were proud to be despicable and call yourselves deplorables, remember? Now you want to pretend it was the other way around?

Many wanted to start over with the new administration but the attacks from the Trump Side continued, "Agree with master on all things or you are a traitor and a Democrat!". Do you really think that's how to get people on your side? By attacking them and sliming them and making up new epithets by the hour?

Those bridges were burned, Your side burned them. You didn't want our vote and you still don't want to reach out except to continue attacking us. We'd have to be insane to join you in the cult.

Let the commies and NAZI's fight it out, I'll just buy popcorn, pox on all their houses.

:thumbsup:

Oceander

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2017, 11:34:08 am »

:bigsilly:

If Trump ends up being a failed president, the only person to blame for that will be him.  So far, he seems hellbent on making a failure of it. 

geronl

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2017, 11:37:25 am »
:bigsilly:

If Trump ends up being a failed president, the only person to blame for that will be him.  So far, he seems hellbent on making a failure of it.

Yep. Yet we have hysterical rantings all over the web who think the media are running the government. The media can't stop the government from functioning, they didn't stop any other President. Somehow Trump is the singularly weakest President that has ever held the Oval Office, according to his most fervent supporters!

Offline jpsb

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2017, 11:39:49 am »

Dear Trump Cult Members,

Bridges were burned by the NeverTrumpers. And bridges are still being burned by NeverTrumpers. So let me ask you. Do you want a war with Russia? Cause without Trump that is what you will get. Do you like open borders and no enforcement of our immigration laws? Cause without Trump that is what you will get. I could go on. We Trumpsters like Trump BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES!

Cruz is not a natural born citizen under original intent. Sorry that is just the way it is.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:41:28 am by jpsb »