Author Topic: Trump: I’m victim of 'single greatest witch hunt'  (Read 22594 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Trump: I’m victim of 'single greatest witch hunt'
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2017, 11:49:46 pm »
Lol!  Well....according to Donald, during the primary, he already does (ooops!).   :silly: :silly: :silly:

@XenaLee

Silver Pines

« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2017, 11:53:23 pm »
Be careful what you wish for.
At the point at which a people no longer can be even remotely considered to be keeping His commandments, His 'use of anyone' can be a painful thing.

I would humbly assert that one should pray harder for national repentance before expecting the Hand of YHWH to move things in a more beneficial direction.

@roamer_1

Precisely.

Silver Pines

« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2017, 11:54:31 pm »
@CatherineofAragon I don't think so much that they enable it so much as they revel in it.

@txradioguy

They're not doing him any favors.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

geronl

« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2017, 12:22:56 am »
Trump cancels Trip to Vatican when told he can't land on a Saint!

Trump cancels Trip to Circus when told he can't land on elephant!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2017, 12:33:05 am »
God has always given His wayward people who have rejected Him for what they desire.

God takes Ownership, but the punishment itself is always self-inflicted.

God is not going to save us from the consequences we have sown for ourselves, especially when the solutions being sought do not involve Him, repentance or even shame for what we have done.

QFT

THANK you!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2017, 12:43:49 am »
You praise him now...but wait til you see his less than Conservative stances on abortion...Obamacare and the 2nd Amendment.

You won't be so quick to sing his praises.

That keyboard brings out your bitchiness, doesn't it?      For the record,  I oppose abortion,  want to fix Obamacare and want you to have all the guns you want.     

Thanks for the props, anubias.   I appreciate it.  Some of us are liberal, some conservative, some pragmatic, some ideologically pure.  A lot of us are long time Republicans who voted our consciences last November.   We all fight in good faith to win elections and try to fix the place we call home.  We respect the results -  the will of the nation.   When our good faith is shattered by those who would take what is not rightfully theirs,  then I say Trump is worth defending because of the mendacity of his enemies.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2017, 12:58:02 am »
That keyboard brings out your bitchiness, doesn't it?      For the record,  I oppose abortion,  want to fix Obamacare and want you to have all the guns you want.     

Thanks for the props, anubias.   I appreciate it.  Some of us are liberal, some conservative, some pragmatic, some ideologically pure.  A lot of us are long time Republicans who voted our consciences last November.   We all fight in good faith to win elections and try to fix the place we call home.  We respect the results -  the will of the nation.   When our good faith is shattered by those who would take what is not rightfully theirs,  then I say Trump is worth defending because of the mendacity of his enemies.

You're just an idiot.

That's what the keyboard brings out in you.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:58:33 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2017, 01:09:58 am »
For the record,  I oppose abortion...

That is beyond hilarious coming from someone who has consistently argued for 'choice' and stated that closing abortion clinics is the government forcing a woman to procreate.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Wingnut

« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2017, 01:17:40 am »
You're just an idiot.

That's what the keyboard brings out in you.
:word: :da man:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2017, 01:17:52 am »
That is beyond hilarious coming from someone who has consistently argued for 'choice' and stated that closing abortion clinics is the government forcing a woman to procreate.

That god-damned Constitution, INVAR; wish you gave a spit about it.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Wingnut

« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2017, 01:23:07 am »
:seeya:  Yo, girls!

It is sad. You don't know whether you're shot, f*ked, snake-bit or powder-burned!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2017, 01:23:36 am »
That god-damned Constitution, INVAR; wish you gave a spit about it.

Yeah, where exactly in the Constitution as ratified are Abortion Rights located?  I cannot seem to find that word and practice in there anywhere.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2017, 01:28:18 am »

Sorry, Trump did this to himself... I remember in how we mocked Hillary for saying there was a Conspiracy to take down her husband..  Also, a tough guy like Trump shouldn't be claiming victimhood....

Trump is imperfect and not the perfect conservative however has pushed a mixed agenda between very conservative positions and middle road.

Got it we understand you are in the coup camp with the liberals. Furthermore defending a banana republic. Thanks for making that point abundantly clear

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2017, 01:32:15 am »
Bully for you. I'm just pointing out that your comparison with Hillary's conspiracy whining is BS.

It is BS because SHE was proven to have committed a crime in national TV with overwhelming evidence. Trump OTOH has had no evidence produced showing his guilt. I'd be cloaking my case to the public as well.

I'm wondering if the one who posted this if placed in the same position wouldn't be protesting his innocence as well? Don't think he'd whine? Naaaaaaa

geronl

« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2017, 01:33:17 am »
Got it we understand you are in the coup camp with the liberals.

pathetic. Keep living in that ever shrinking bubble universe if you want, but it's going to pop eventually.

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2017, 01:35:11 am »
Well put...., I'd just hope he can cleanly hand over the reins to Pence in a clean and clear method that keeps the power base intact..... And denies the dims political capital in the process.

Hand over the reigns? You're kidding right? Based on what crime exactly?  The democrats are already going to sweep mid terms and not because of the President but because of a spineless and feckless GOP Congress who doesn't know how to fight!

Online corbe

« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2017, 01:38:46 am »
Trump is imperfect and not the perfect conservative however has pushed a mixed agenda between very conservative positions and middle road.

Got it we understand you are in the coup camp with the liberals. Furthermore defending a banana republic. Thanks for making that point abundantly clear

If us Conservatives wanted Middle of the Road we would have gotten behind jeb! or 13 other people besides the Orange One, an unknown, politically to some of you still Hoping for Change in DC.
    You elected him @Jarhead he's your problem.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2017, 01:39:18 am »
I'm a victim! Yeah, I'mma victim! The bigliest victim ever there was!

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2017, 01:39:43 am »
pathetic. Keep living in that ever shrinking bubble universe if you want, but it's going to pop eventually.

So you're saying based on his comment and stance he has chosen to take (which is supporting the continual trashing of our President) he isn't in the coup camp? I'm sorry I must have mistaken the apparent dislike of our President and a feeble attempt of drawing comparison to Hillary and unindicted felon all wrong

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2017, 01:41:25 am »

If us Conservatives wanted Middle of the Road we would have gotten behind jeb! or 13 other people besides the Orange One, an unknown, politically to some of you still Hoping for Change in DC.

Yes and proudly AFTER the primaries decided it. And who was your horse? Mine was Cruz but Cruz failed to bring it home. He too had liberal positions and leanings. He too isn't perfect. Sorry no one is

Online corbe

« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2017, 01:42:15 am »
Hand over the reigns? You're kidding right? Based on what crime exactly?  The democrats are already going to sweep mid terms and not because of the President but because of a spineless and feckless GOP Congress who doesn't know how to fight!

Historically the opposition party always wins the first Mid Terms but if it's a bloodbath, I'll agree with you @Jarhead - It's because Sen. Cruz didn't campaign enough.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2017, 01:43:29 am »

The major news networks are already starting to run stories on Pence's 'connections' to this Russia farce. It is the epitome of naivete' to believe this will all blow over if Trump steps down. The GOP needs to fight this now.

Kinda reminds me of the movie Sand Pebbles when Richard Crenna's character tells Steve McQueen's character that his only value is as a symbol of his country.

Don't ask me why cause I'm not sure. It just does.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2017, 01:43:49 am »

No sir!  Now that he has been elected he is OUR problem as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien