Author Topic: Hello world: Chelsea Manning dons a v-neck dress and shows off her new pixie-cut in first photo since her release from prison  (Read 1689 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hello world: Chelsea Manning dons a v-neck dress and shows off her new pixie-cut in first photo since her release from prison

Chelsea  Manning posted a photo of herself on Instagram Friday, her first since she was released from prison after seven years
    In the image, Chelsea shows off her new pixie-cut  and wears a navy blue v-neck dress
    It is the first image Chelsea has shared since she began to transition in prison
    A black-and-white image of Chelsea that has been circulating since 2013 was released by the military, and had been sent by Chelsea to her therapist

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:45 EDT, 18 May 2017 | Updated: 14:09 EDT, 18 May 2017

Chelsea Manning has posted the first photo of herself since her release from prison on Wednesday after seven years behind bars.

'Okay, so here I am everyone!!' wrote Chelsea on Instagram, adding '#HelloWorld.'

In the photo, Chelsea wears a navy blue dress with stripes at the waist and a deep v-neck.

The 29-year-old also shows off her new pixie-cut in the image, which is the first she has shared since her transition.

The black and white image of Chelsea with long blond hair that began circulating in 2013 was taken years before it was released by the military during her trial.

That image had been sent by Chelsea to a therapist, along with an email in which she said that she had hoped her time as an army private might help her 'get rid of [her need to transition].'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519898/Chelsea-Manning-shares-photo-v-neck.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BigU

• Dude
Can't wait 'til he/she/it transitions to corpse.    :patriot:
BigU

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This person is never going to go away, are they?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline flowers

I give him 2 years before he kills himself.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
If its any consolation, he may be out of jail but he'll spend the rest of his life in a screwed up cell of his own making.    I actually wish him a long  and very difficult life to think about what he has done. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama's lover boy. When Obama saw this photo, he popped a hard-on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Suicide isn't something to joke about...please stop
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's one tormented soul right there. All things in God's good time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis