Author Topic: Trump Will Meet With Four FBI Director Candidates At The White House Wednesday  (Read 632 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Will Meet With Four FBI Director Candidates At The White House Wednesday

Kaitlan Collins
White House Correspondent
3:49 PM 05/17/2017

Donald Trump will interview four potential candidates for the position of FBI director at the White House Wednesday.

The prospects include acting FBI director Andrew McCabe, former Democratic Sen. Joe Lieberman, former Oklahoma Gov. Frank Keating and former FBI official Richard McFeely, according to what press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters aboard Air Force One Wednesday.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/17/trump-will-meet-with-four-fbi-director-candidates-at-the-white-house-wednesday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

kneepads will be provided

scoring will be on style, sucking up and technique

Offline RedHead

How did Lieberman get into the mix?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Interesing. I need to double check but I thought I just saw that Cornyn said he had a meeting at the WH. He isn't on this list but the timing is interesting.

geronl

Hey a Democrat, a Keating Five Member and some other yahoo's... lol

Offline ABX

McCabe and McFeely (sounds like a Seth Rogan character) are the two non-yahoos of the bunch, actual FBI experience.  A lot of fringe types won't like McFeely as they blame him for some sort of cover-up in the OKC bombing (he led the investigation on that). I think he would be good for this day and age. He led the FBI Cyber Security division.

Offline corbe

The 2C's backed out (Cornyn, Christy) to be replaced by a latter Draft pick-Lieberman, this is not going to end well for the FBI, repeal obummercare v2.0.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Longmire

Lol...what are you babbling about the Keating Five?

Offline ABX

Lol...what are you babbling about the Keating Five?

@geronl you are confusing Charles Keating with Frank Keating. Frank is the governor of Oklahoma. I think I read they are very distant cousins but Frank isn't involved in that scandal.