Author Topic: Trump Adviser Kushner’s (Son-in-law) Undisclosed Partners Include Goldman and Soros  (Read 891 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Kushner's business is in debt to GS and Soros to the tune of a billion dollars including $300 Million her personally guaranteed.

...“Mr. Kushner’s stake in Cadre—a tech startup that pairs investors with big real-estate projects—means the senior White House official is currently a business partner of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and billionaires including George Soros and Peter Thiel, according to people close to the company.

“The Cadre stake is one of many interests—and ties to large financial institutions—that Mr. Kushner didn’t identify on his disclosure form, according to a Wall Street Journal review of securities and other filings. Others include loans totaling at least $1 billion, from more than 20 lenders, to properties and companies part-owned by Mr. Kushner, the Journal found. He has also provided personal guarantees on more than $300 million of the debt, according to the analysis.”.....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-adviser-jared-kushner-didnt-disclose-startup-stake-1493717405

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline ABX

So what?

Failure to disclose deep financial debt to George Soros and GS when becoming a personal adviser to the President?

Ask yourself what you would have said if this was an Obama adviser failing to disclose the exact same thing.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I think you just like to write "billion dollars" @AbaraXas      :laugh:

Offline ABX

Offline Frank Cannon

Failure to disclose deep financial debt to George Soros and GS when becoming a personal adviser to the President?

Ask yourself what you would have said if this was an Obama adviser failing to disclose the exact same thing.

I don't know if you are 5 years old using your mommies computer while she sleeps one off, but I don't need hypothetical on this. I was around during the Clintoons money laundering shit in the 90's. People complained and nothing came of it. If you want to bitch about why this doesn't matter anymore grab an effen flux capacitor and shittally built 80's car and go back in time and explain that to Newt and the GOP controlled Congress.