Author Topic: In ‘Impeachment’ Talk, Washington Establishment Declares War on Trump Voters  (Read 6207 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Quote from: Cripplecreek on Today at 08:21:26 AM
Trump and his voters declared war on everybody else a long time ago.

I hope they enjoy their ride to the bottom of the crater.

What you don't seem to understand is that you will also be "enjoying" that ride to the bottom of the crater.  The crater doesn't pick and choose.  Unlike you, I'm not willing to sit buy and let that happen just to say "I told you so".  If it makes you feel any better you can scream it as you are sucked in. *****rollingeyes*****

I find it hilarious that the very people who have rejected the sure and only principles of avoiding the bottom of the crater, are the very people who look to men who assisted in creating the crater in the first place, to save them.

Consequences are a bitch, and sadly - the solutions you folks have chosen to save you from those consequences are not the ones that will do so.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

On the other hand, it could be a BIG dark puffy thing up in the sky......   

@EasyAce
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
All this talk of the establishment war on the people should require some names and evidence but it never has. Meanwhile Trumpers do what they've done all along and impotently attack nobody citizens like me. Never mind the fact that Trump willingly crawled into bed with the establishment when he picked the literal chairman of the establishment to be his chief of staff.

Offline Jarhead

All this talk of the establishment war on the people should require some names and evidence but it never has. Meanwhile Trumpers do what they've done all along and impotently attack nobody citizens like me. Never mind the fact that Trump willingly crawled into bed with the establishment when he picked the literal chairman of the establishment to be his chief of staff.

Is calling Trump supporters Trumpers align to liberals calling tea party members tea baggers? Is that intended to malign?

No man is perfect and if you are looking at your pre established checklist conservative it doesn't exist so stop trying. I supported and still support Cruz and had he won he'd be my president and I'd support him through and through! If I had a policy disagreement I'd have voiced it here but still supported him. The same cannot be said for your ilk.

Look since you like throwing stones and have an issue with "establishment" let's ask the following.

Did you chastise Cruz when he hopped into bed with Former globalist Bushie mega donors?
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/03/03/cruz-picks-up-some-of-the-establishment-gop-donors-in-texas-that-have-eluded-him

Did you chastise him when he voiced anti US policies such as expanding much further H1B programs further displacing IT workers for lower priced foreign workers?
www.computerworld.com/article/2900126/it-outsourcing/ted-cruz-the-presidential-candidate-who-wants-to-increase-the-h-1b-cap-by-500.amp.html

Or that he flip flopped on legal immigration?
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cruz-admits-immigration-flip

Again BOTH men have their flaws and I still support BITH. The bigger picture is at stake and we can either get behind the President or nit pick him to death until the next guy comes along. The thing is that could be the one you supported during the primaries and he too will be nit picked to death.

The choice is yours
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:33:10 pm by Jarhead »