Author Topic: Democratic Rep. Val Demings Tells Facebook Commenter: 'My First Amendment Right Is Different From Yours'  (Read 824 times)

Offline RoosGirl

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16530/democratic-rep-val-demings-tells-facebook-frank-camp?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

On the evening of February 27, 2009, a man broke into former Orlando Police Chief Val Demings' vehicle and stole her agency-issued 9 mm handgun as well as ammunition and several other items which were stored in a duffle bag, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

"Although the vehicle's remote was used to lock the vehicle, the doors were not physically [checked] to ensure the locks [had] engaged," internal-affairs manager Dwain L. Rivers wrote in the four-page report. "Chief Demings accepts full responsibility and does not wish to contest the sustained finding."

Demings was given a "written censure" that would "remain in her personnel file for three years."

Fast-forward to 2017 — Demings is now the Representative for Florida's 10th congressional district. On May 3, Demings posted the following to her official Facebook page:

--

So happy this crazy is my Rep.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
My sympathies.

That's dim even for a Dem.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

Florida's 10th congressional district must be populated with genuinely stupid people.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And then there's that whole pesky 14th amendment thing.

But the liberals operate by the caste system anyway.
The Republic is lost.