Author Topic: Dem to call for Trump's impeachment on House floor  (Read 898 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem to call for Trump's impeachment on House floor
« on: May 17, 2017, 01:13:07 pm »
Dem to call for Trump's impeachment on House floor
By Paulina Firozi - 05/17/17 08:28 AM EDT

Rep. Al Green (D-Tx.) says he plans to call for President Trump to be impeached on the House floor on Wednesday morning.

“Today on the floor of the Congress of the United States of America, I will call for the Impeachment of the President,” Green tweeted.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/333781-dem-lawmaker-will-call-for-trumps-impeachment-on-house-floor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Dem to call for Trump's impeachment on House floor
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 02:36:26 pm »
“Today on the floor of the Congress of the United States of America, I will call for the Impeachment of the President,” Green tweeted.

And will be greeted with laughter and hoots of derision.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline beandog

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 03:29:31 pm »
And will be greeted with laughter and hoots of derision.
You would think so.  Unfortunately, our yellow belly republicans are in hiding, so you'll probably hear cheers from his fellow Rats.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 03:31:05 pm »
Go for it Rats.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 03:36:42 pm »
You would think so.  Unfortunately, our yellow belly republicans are in hiding, so you'll probably hear cheers from his fellow Rats.

Al Green should probably always be greeted with laughter.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:37:08 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 03:44:48 pm »

Well, I did like some of his hit songs, back in the '70s.  Wait, it's not that Al Green?  Nevermind, then.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline beandog

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 03:49:11 pm »
That pretty much goes for all Rats. ^-^

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 03:52:40 pm »
Sick of this sh!t.

What a distraction. I love how these dems feign outrage, but does anyone remember who Barack Obama commuted in his last days as president?

Oh, yeah - some who leaked a sh!t ton of classified information and *wasn't* the President and *didn't* have authority to declassify squat.

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 04:06:34 pm »
First of all, what crime has President Trump committed?   Secondly, trying to impeach President Trump without substantial and valid proof, might just rile a few in his base.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 04:07:16 pm »

Despicable implorables.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.