Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly Lands A Spot With Glenn Beck’s Radio Show  (Read 981 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill O’Reilly Lands A Spot With Glenn Beck’s Radio Show

Christian Datoc
Reporter
8:52 AM 05/17/2017

Bill O’Reilly is taking Glenn Beck on his offer to join The Blaze team.

O’Reilly announced on his podcast Tuesday that he and Beck reached an agreement for the ousted Fox News personality to appear on Beck’s radio show every Friday.

“It’s a good outlet for me to, you know, discuss things back and forth with Beck,” the former “Factor” host stated. “We don’t agree on everything, but it’s very lively.”

Just last week, Beck — whom Variety reports O’Reilly described as a “good friend” — made his desire for O’Reilly to join The Blaze publicly known.

Beck, acutely aware of his media empire’s financial status, joked that though he couldn’t provide the same type of salary as Fox, he could “pay him in sandwiches.”

Beck and O’Reilly worked together at Fox prior to the former’s departure to launch The Blaze in 2011.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/17/bill-oreilly-lands-a-spot-with-glenn-becks-radio-show/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Bill O’Reilly Lands A Spot With Glenn Beck’s Radio Show
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 01:07:38 pm »
Man, Glenn Beck is more tolerant than I am. O'reilly has been far less than charitable toward Beck over the years.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 01:21:41 pm »
Man, Glenn Beck is more tolerant than I am. O'reilly has been far less than charitable toward Beck over the years.

Gee.  What a wonderful Idea.  I'm sure nothing could go wrong with this marriage.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 01:26:07 pm »

Like sticking two 5 cubic foot egos into a bread box.

I give that arrangement 6 months.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 01:27:32 pm »
Like sticking two 5 cubic foot egos into a bread box.

I give that arrangement 6 months.

I agree, but it will be a lively 6 months!

Offline LetsTalk

• Right Here. Right Now.
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 04:46:29 pm »

The almighty dollar really helps with that whole forgiveness thing.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly
to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

-Albert Einstein