Author Topic: Mizzou enrollment down 35% since BLM black supremacy protests, off-campus housing desperate.  (Read 1121 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wonder how far enrollment would have to drop before they declared bankruptcy?

Hopefully, not much farther!

Offline anubias

Glad to see they are getting their just deserves.

Offline goatprairie

I wonder if libs realize the irony of the whole thing.  Most America colleges and universities are not only the most liberal/left institutions in the country, they're the biggest purveyors of the various types of nutty black, women's, and lgbt/queer theories.
Now they are being attacked by blacks as typical, nasty, old, white sheets-wearing racists.  This after decades of bending over backwards (or forwards) to accommodate the  whining, babied black students most of whom can't hack university-level academics.
The logical course is to kick all the whiners off campus, but we know that won't happen. Logic has long ago deserted high level academia. The spineless weasels serving as university and college administrators will cave to most or all of their demands hoping the crocodiles will eat them last. 
I hope they're miserable.  :pop41:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 11:03:07 pm by goatprairie »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Here's the garbage emanating from Mizzou lately.

https://diversity.missouri.edu/

It even undertook a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Audit

https://www.umsystem.edu/deiaudit

A waste of state taxpayer dollars.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LetsTalk

• Right Here. Right Now.
He who plays with snowflakes for too long will get frostbitten.

Better luck next time, Mizzou.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly
to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

-Albert Einstein

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Here's the garbage emanating from Mizzou lately.

A waste of state taxpayer dollars.

And they'll do that stuff they they crash it down in flames. Which is fine to the liberals, as long as they are in charge when it hits the ground.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
And they'll do that stuff then they crash down in flames. Which is fine to the liberals, as long as they are in charge when it hits the ground.

Fully agree. Of course they are only "in charge" in their fantasies because everybody knows that far leftists are never really "in charge" of the slightest thing these days. The best leftists generally achieve when it comes to management of anything is marginally-controlled chaos. It seems to me that there is some strong evidence of that in the last election cycle and in the subsequent behavior of the "resistance" movement. Chaos (and corruption) is what 'Crats deal in and what they sew in 2017.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 05:05:16 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline RedHead

I wonder how far enrollment would have to drop before they declared bankruptcy?

Hopefully, not much farther!

It's a public university.  It'll go bankrupt when the state does.

It's a public university.  It'll go bankrupt when the state does.
This is federalism in its finest form.

Citizens of a state are free to decide how to run that state, even if it means running it into the ground.

Let them.

Those in that state who disagree with those policies are free to either attempt to change their leaders for the better or to move to another state.

In any case, what is showcased to other states is how not to undertake change.

California was considered to be the prime example, but Missouri is desperately trying to up them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Now some more news from what is rapidly becoming the basket-case state.
Missouri school superintendent apologizes after commencement prayer spurs backlash
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/17/kent-medlin-missouri-superintendent-apologizes-aft/

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now some more news from what is rapidly becoming the basket-case state.
Missouri school superintendent apologizes after commencement prayer spurs backlash
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/17/kent-medlin-missouri-superintendent-apologizes-aft/

Four students contacted the News-Leader about the speech, saying they felt marginalized and pressured to stand against their beliefs. They said they planned to contact the American Civil Liberties Union for help.

But you better bake me my f'n cake!
The Republic is lost.