Author Topic: Israel Said to Be Source of Secret Intelligence Trump Disclosed to Russians  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Israel Said to Be Source of Secret Intelligence Trump Disclosed to Russians
New York Slimes, May 16, 2017, ADAM GOLDMAN, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and MATT APUZZO

The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to the episode.

More: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/israel-trump-classified-intelligence-russia.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 06:30:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

... according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information.

And, this my friends, is all we need to know about this fabrication.

I sure would like to know who the hell the "former American official" is.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And, this my friends, is all we need to know about this fabrication.

No, unfortunately it's just not that easy.

Offline beandog

There sure seems to be a lot of blabbermouths in Intel.  You can always find some "current" or "former" official willing to talk to somebody about what an expert they are.  I wonder how much the media pays these guys to be on speed dial. **nononono*

No, unfortunately it's just not that easy.

Yes, yes it is.  And it's ugly.  We've not lived through a coup before.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
excerpt:

In a statement to the Times, Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer said Israel “has full confidence in our intelligence-sharing relationship with the United States and looks forward to deepening that relationship in the years ahead under President Trump.”
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333649-israel-provided-intelligence-trump-shared-with-russia-report

They don't sound upset to me...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

More media fake news from those "anonymous former officials". When will people stop listening to their crap?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Silver Pines

Can someone explain to Trump and McMaster where the Western Wall is located?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, yes it is.  And it's ugly.  We've not lived through a coup before.

You don't see the last 8 years as a full-on subversion of our nation, laws and Constitution?  We have live through a coup, and, so far, we have survived. 

Offline anubias

You don't see the last 8 years as a full-on subversion of our nation, laws and Constitution?  We have live through a coup, and, so far, we have survived.

So let's have another so that we can hand the government back to the Democrats in 2018 and then 2020 for another eight?  Great strategy there.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So let's have another so that we can hand the government back to the Democrats in 2018 and then 2020 for another eight?  Great strategy there.

Why are you suggesting that strategy?  Not sure what you're getting at.