Author Topic: Miss USA 2017 caves to pressure! Backpedals healthcare statement with lib PC talking points  (Read 936 times)

rangerrebew

Miss USA 2017 caves to pressure! Backpedals healthcare statement with lib PC talking points
May 16, 2017 | Nicole Haas | Print Article   

Who didn’t see this coming?

In a refreshing statement of self-empowerment and equality, Kara McCullough who was crowned Miss USA Sunday night shocked the politically-correct regressive world with an answer about whether or not covering healthcare is “a right.”

“I’m definitely going to say it’s a privilege,” McCullough, 25, said when asked if healthcare was a right or a privilege.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/16/miss-usa-2017-caves-pressure-backpedals-healthcare-statement-lib-pc-talking-points-491887
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 05:34:15 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Who didn't see this coming?  Miss USA, obviously. ****sheep****

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Who didn't see this coming?  Miss USA, obviously. ****sheep****
Maybe or it could be the machinations of a shrewd PR agent. Since there is no such thing as bad publicity in the world of pop-stardom, this could be little more than a well orchestrated publicity stunt exploiting all sides of the political spectrum.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Idiot

I heard her on GMA this morning and was SHOCKED to see her change her tune.  Oh well at least she looks nice.  :laugh:

Wingnut

Her handlers got to her. 

Offline Frank Cannon

She can backpedal all she wants now because no one will hear her. People only hear what the winner says when they win. After that they fade into obscurity.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
She is Donald Trump in reverse, except running for a liberal position.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:53:21 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....