Author Topic: Fox News Host Reportedly in Talks to Join Trump Admin as Press Secretary  (Read 857 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Fox News Host Reportedly in Talks to Join Trump Admin as Press Secretary
Kimberly Guilfoyle: 'I'm a patriot, and it would be an honor to serve the country'

BY: Nick Bolger   
May 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle is reportedly in talks to join President Trump's White House as his press secretary, a position currently occupied by Sean Spicer.

The conversations have focused on Guilfoyle, a former first lady of San Francisco, replacing Spicer as White House spokesperson, the Mercury News reported Tuesday.

The co-host of "The Five" was originally considered to fill the post during the Trump transition, but the job ultimately went to Spicer, the former chief strategist and communications director for the Republican National Committee.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/fox-news-host-reportedly-in-talks-join-trump-administration/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

She's accustomed to arguing with idiots and putting them in their place.  She might not be too bad.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why would anyone want that job?

Offline anubias

Why would anyone want that job?

Why would anyone reply to your posts?  Same reason, I suppose.

geronl

I thought Fox News was already a part of the Trump Admin

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
How typically Trumpian.

Picking an underwear model for Press Secretary would be about par for Trump's course.