Author Topic: Dead DNC staffer 'had contact' with WikiLeaks  (Read 6870 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Dead DNC staffer 'had contact' with WikiLeaks
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2017, 11:33:05 pm »
And yet you keep coming back for more.  I think you're sweet on me.

There are better stations on the dial,  and I keep coming back for them.   Your signal just happens to be unavoidable  cross talk. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline the_doc

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2017, 11:40:59 pm »
And yet you keep coming back for more.  I think you're sweet on me.

@DiogenesLamp, he might be trying to say you should cut out the soy.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2017, 11:43:12 pm »
@DiogenesLamp, he might be trying to say you should cut out the soy.

Subtle ad-hominem is not much of an argument.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2017, 11:49:09 pm »
OMG, sounds like a middle school locker room.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2017, 11:49:41 pm »

Also, the North American Union..

Really? You can balk at this all you want, but the threat of the NAU wasn't a conspiracy otherwise Virgil Goode, Ron Paul would have never presented a bill to Congress (H.C.R. 40) to prevent it. Secondly, Bush, Vincente Fox and Martin did meet to discuss the NAU/SPP ... those the tried to attend/intervene/rally were sent away and intercepted by Canadian mounted police. I also met with my Representative while he was in town who at the time was on the House Subcommittee on Highways and Transit and the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and he lied to my face and stated that he had never hear of the NAU/SPP, but yet admittedly had knowledge of the proposed resolution. No this was and isn't a conspiracy.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/20009-after-crying-conspiracy-theory-cnn-touts-north-american-union

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hconres40/text
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline anubias

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2017, 12:38:43 am »
If he was in contact with wikileaks - it blows the Russian hacking of the DNC narrative completely out of the water.

Indeed.  Amazing how this didn't stay much of a story today.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2017, 12:49:12 am »
Indeed.  Amazing how this didn't stay much of a story today.

Very few places are even touching it.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2017, 12:50:02 am »
I heard on Twitter the DC police didn't even take his laptop.

Online DB

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2017, 01:17:37 am »
I see that the #NT's dismissing this story because it has a named source, but WaPo's Jihad against Trump with nothing but unnamed sources is the gospel.

Says a lot about the #NT's critical thinking. It also raises the question why they have their panties in a bunch over a Rat problem? Only a Leftist would find this revelation a detestable development.

Frank you should really try not to paint with such a broad brush... It just doesn't work.

I do believe this story is a big deal and absolutely should be followed up on vigorously. But... WND is not a reputable news site and should be avoided for hard news. And I mean that in a way that has no negative reflection of rangerrebew. He's a serious asset to this place. He helps make us aware of what's going around and by whom.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2017, 01:48:30 am »
And, that's exactly the point of flooding us with conspiracies.  We get to the point where we don't believe any of them or pay attention to them...even the ones that we should.

Diogenes forgot a lot.  How about Vince Foster.  How about White Water?

If an enemy of Hillary mysteriously dies, it's not a conspiracy theory, it's something to take very seriously.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2017, 01:53:07 am »
Seth seemed like a good guy, he went to a bar that night, he went to bars a lot, he was depressed about his girlfriend or ex.

A lot of photos of this guy largely as a partying type. He doesn't seem to be the kind to blow the whistle but maybe. He impresses me as having been a happy-go-lucky type.

• Technical
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2017, 01:54:57 am »
Seth seemed like a good guy, he went to a bar that night, he went to bars a lot, he was depressed about his girlfriend or ex.

A lot of photos of this guy largely as a partying type. He doesn't seem to be the kind to blow the whistle but maybe. He impresses me as having been a happy-go-lucky type.

Well politically he'd be pretty liberal right? And probably not a fan of Trump.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2017, 01:56:39 am »
One can question WND all they want, the NY Times and Washington Post equally publish highly questionable things like this current classified information matter which the Post came up with.

Sometimes, nutty journalism is needed additionally. Freedom of speech.

There are fringe sources out there, there is a lot worse than WND.

Freedom of speech ... those are not three magic or holy words that give the press the right to publish anything, true or not.

Anderson Cooper is currently being sued for an article he did accusing a hospital of an excessive number of infant deaths.  The hospital sued and they have a good case.

I think more people should sue if the press publishes untrue and unfair stories about them.  Their defense to now is that one has to prove malice.  Well, malice is inherent when you publish a derogatory story that proves to be untrue.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2017, 02:07:03 am »
Really? You can balk at this all you want, but the threat of the NAU wasn't a conspiracy otherwise Virgil Goode, Ron Paul would have never presented a bill to Congress (H.C.R. 40) to prevent it. Secondly, Bush, Vincente Fox and Martin did meet to discuss the NAU/SPP ... those the tried to attend/intervene/rally were sent away and intercepted by Canadian mounted police. I also met with my Representative while he was in town who at the time was on the House Subcommittee on Highways and Transit and the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and he lied to my face and stated that he had never hear of the NAU/SPP, but yet admittedly had knowledge of the proposed resolution. No this was and isn't a conspiracy.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/20009-after-crying-conspiracy-theory-cnn-touts-north-american-union

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hconres40/text

Yes it was.. Also, Virgil Goode and Ron Paul are either kooks are charlatans..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2017, 02:11:03 am »

@ReaganBattalion  51m51 minutes ago

The Reagan Battalion Retweeted Sean Hannity
.@rodwheeler is the guy who works for @FoxNews, & lied yesterday saying that he is speaking on behalf of the Seth family about son's death.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2017, 02:17:46 am »

@ReaganBattalion  4m4 minutes ago

Spokesman for The Rich family: "There is a special place in hell" for spreading conspiracies about Seth. @SeanHannity is leading with it

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2017, 02:22:23 am »
@ReaganBattalion  4m4 minutes ago

Spokesman for The Rich family: "There is a special place in hell" for spreading conspiracies about Seth. @SeanHannity is leading with it

So many 'special places in hell.'  So few people filling those spaces.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2017, 02:29:35 am »

@ReaganBattalion  2m2 minutes ago
 Source: The Rich family sent a message to @FoxNews just hours ago pleading with them to stop spreading these conspirocy theories.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2017, 02:33:32 am »
You'd think FOX would be careful with what's left of their reputation.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2017, 02:34:37 am »
You'd think FOX would be careful with what's left of their reputation.

Far as I'm concerned I'm done with Fox News.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2017, 02:36:14 am »

@jpodhoretz

My friends, I am appealing to @seanhannity's kind nature, which is real. Think of the Rich family and what you're doing to them and STOP.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2017, 03:01:54 am »

Subtle ad-hominem is not much of an argument.

You seem to be assuming that I am on Once-Ler's side.  If so, you're completely mistaken.  I am on your side in this, not Once-Ler's. 

• Technical
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2017, 03:03:03 am »
@jpodhoretz

My friends, I am appealing to @seanhannity's kind nature, which is real. Think of the Rich family and what you're doing to them and STOP.

The rubes on this thread will never believe their horseshit so i suspect you are wasting your time.

Offline anubias

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2017, 05:47:29 am »
@jpodhoretz

I tuned in to Hannity late tonight due to reading some of the remarks on this thread to see what he would say since the family is distancing themselves from Wheeler.  He had Wheeler on who stated that the family called him to tell him that the person that Rich was having problems with at the DNC called them demanding to know why Wheeler was investigating.  He pointed out that this means the FBI contacted the DNC to let them know.

Considering Hillary was known in the past to kneecap family members of those she wanted to scare and many people crossing her and Podesta had a tendency to wake up dead, I can see Rich's family being scared by such a call.

Is it truth?  Who knows?  It does sound plausible to me.  Those of you that want to run with the Democratic herd please continue as it seems to be good for your soul, but I will continue to watch and wait to see if anything happens with this story.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 05:48:05 am by anubias »

Offline anubias

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2017, 06:04:30 am »
The rubes on this thread will never believe their horseshit so i suspect you are wasting your time.

If having the ability to recognize a polished turd put forth by the corrupt when I see one makes me a rube, then so be it.  At least I'm not running with the herd of Democrats with my eyes closed.  I prefer to keep mine open.