Author Topic: ‘Sologamists’ are marrying themselves  (Read 2357 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: ‘Sologamists’ are marrying themselves
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2017, 12:09:43 am »
There aren't too many straight men in that area. Add only wanting to marry someone of your same faith and education, and there is no one in the dating pool.

Trust me on this. It's dry there once you hit thirty. And most guys prior to that just want to make money and party, in the city.
U
I'm speaking in generalities not applies to everyone.

If you want to find someone you have to move out of the city.

You think you've got it bad?
Try finding a Country/Southern raised Christian Messianic/Jewish Messianic cowgirl/hilljilly. There may be one, but she ain't here.

I can absolutely predict that I will never hear the words "Aw, sugar, why you're just my kind! Shalom, baby"

A statistical absurdity.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2017, 12:15:25 am »
I can't help wondering, though, how many guys she's rejected for not being good enough.
Sounds like one of my extremely lib sisters. No man was good enough for her. Unless he had a lot of money. Then all sins were forgiven.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2017, 12:26:54 am »
Sounds like one of my extremely lib sisters. No man was good enough for her. Unless he had a lot of money. Then all sins were forgiven.
Let's just say I know a girl who did the same; I wasn't good enough for her, nor was most anyone else, but a much wealthier (and somewhat showier) guy was.

I'm not so mad about the relationship as I am that this kind of attitude gets rewarded in our society, even among so-called Christians!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:56:03 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024